Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710371
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   371 to 374 of 374 
User Details are only visible to members.
WE would love to meet some mature swingers in our area. sems like they went into hiding LOL

Egg Harbor Township NJ

Username hidden
(39 posts)
When i look at the 70's, 80's and now ,the way swinging was then, i wounder how any of the 20's to 40's year olds meet anyone. IS it me or them. The expection's they want, the rules they make. Hmmmm swinging is about haveing sex with others ,not rules ,expection's of this and that. Damn is anyone haveing sex or is it all just talk. ?.LMFAO.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
When we were younger, we belonged to a couple of clubs. We noticed that there were a few really young couples, and a few "older" ones, but the majority were 30's & 40's, which was fine because so were we!! We got out of the game for awhile, and when we returned, we found that the same parameters prevailed, except WE were now part of that older crowd, and didn't seem to fit in as well.

Always being technologically literate, we turned to the net, and boards like SLS to help us refine our searching. I will tell you that all the technology in the world doesn't replace actually meeting people. IMHO, there are just so many people that misrepresent themselves, it often gets depressing. I would like to believe that us older folks were raised differently, and had better values, but sadly, I often find that not true.

I have read in these forums that you can't take it personally when you don't get responses to emails, and such, but how else do you take it? Yes this is supposed to be fun, but like much of life, there cums some responsibility too. We take the time to read profiles, think that we have something in common, then write hoping for a response. We get turned down, and like any rejection, you feel it, but at least you get a response. It's the non replies that bother me. To the heart of the question, I believe that some people just get tired of the "games" and quit trying. We actually found that the few couples we have been fortunate to meet, for the most part shared our values, and we have had some fun with them. Trying to establish long lasting friendships has proved to be much more challenging!

Mount Vernon IL

Username hidden
(28 posts)
I see a LOT of 20 & 30-something swingers on SLS, and more than a few in their 40's and even some 50's. We were just wondering why the population on SLS appears to be skewed towards the younger set. It isn't as though swinging was a recent phenomenon or anything like that. It's been around for a looong while. More than long enough to have LOTS of experienced swingers in their 60's, 70's, and even 80's. So where'd they all go? I'd think that perhaps it was a product of being Internet-challenged, but they don't seem to be at any house parties or M&G's either. Wassup with that?

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   371 to 374 of 374 
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers