Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710357
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   357 to 366 of 379   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a married man from new york city, but my wife for some religious reason think she is too old for sex and that she is over the hills.So she said i can go and look for it out side,but she dont want to know about ti,So here am i looking for it.I do hope to find a nice couple to help me ,Thanks,I am from new york city.

Ozone Park NY
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Okay, drag in the bandwagon for me... We are an OLDER couple. Both look way younger, but we are getting up their. Many years back we joined an on premise club in the Cleveland area. At the time we were VIP members. It was in it's infancy stage and most the members ranged in the middle age group mid 40s and up. Well we dropped our VIP membership and RARELY attend any more. The place has become a hangout for the beautiful people. What I mean is, the kids that attend are very very young and only into themselves and the others that look like them. Is their anything wrong with this? No...We have our preferences they have theirs. I certainly don't want to jump in the sack with a lady who is young enough to be my daughter or my daughters daughter. So with this said, we did start our own web site with our intrest in mind. It's not a large site, but we get folks who are mixed in age and many are OLDER. If you look hard enough, you will find the looks and or age of folks you want to hang with. Just try and judge people after you actually meet them. Not just by typed words and a photo. You could be missing out on a fantastic event or events. We respond to everyone, meet folks for dinner and or coffe and drinks, but still limit who we play with.....

Huggs to all

Mr. P of Mr n Mrs P

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(238 posts)
So, if I understand the responses, it's most likely that the more senior (60-80?) swingers have A) slowed down, B) refocused to put more emphasis on established relationships, and therefore are C) concentrated in established groups of friends and are unlikely to be out meeting many younger (50's?)cpls. ?? Is that a fair summary?

JnD

Username hidden
(789 posts)
Perhaps you're just in the wrong state...smiling... we're alive and well and having fun in California while we say we're couples who are "Simply Living Silver"

John, Caren and all the others couples who are "50 and Older Couples in California"

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
for us it is as stated more about adventure, socializing and complete enjoyment, the good time hunting after 50 starts to wane, everyone changes either by choice or circumstances. Enjoy. We are still out here ISO of the ultimate climax.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Seduction alluded to a real factor that keeps us swinging. After more than a decade of swinging, we just find swingers so much more interesting and fun to be around than vanillas.

It's not just the sex anymore. Not that we're low-rating the sex, but the fun now is the friendships and socializing as much as the sex.

I guess it's hard to keep us down on the farm now that we've been to Paree!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We don't see a trend for quitting swinging after 50 (hell we didn't start 'til after 50) but we do see the trend towards website catering to younger people. If you want to change that you have to make the effort...like the saying goes..."it won't suck itself"

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Show me a place where they *are* represented!

Every group, forum, meet & greet, and swinger venue we attend are skewed to the much younger generation. For a generation that practically patented Free Love, we have just crawled into the woodwork and disappeared.

Are you doing your part? Attending venues to see and be seen... to meet & greet and get to know others so that we actually have an ANSWER to the OPs question.....

Shallotte NC
Username hidden
(10 posts)
In responce to s4two ,you say now you do not have intent to swing past your 50's, many have said the same, but wait, iam 5o plus and have no intent of stoping. As long as the parts *lol *keep working why stop. Sex is a beautiful thing,injoy while you can.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(278 posts)
Spade you should of asked her yesterday.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   357 to 366 of 379   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers