Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710342
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   342 to 351 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jack and Dar, the elders are watching the grand kids so the youngens can get out and swing :)

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
Here! Here! Over here!!

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
The Cottage is an "older crowd" with younger mixed in...almost feels like family but it's out near Gettysburg Pa...

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Anyone knbow of clubs that cater to 50+. that are in New Jersey , Penn. or Conn. We like younger cpls but don't want to stand out in the crowd.

Flushing NY
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I'm still around, and still looking to play when I can....

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
The question was rhetorical, not specific, and intended to find why there aren't a LOT more 'experienced' swingers present here than seems to be the case. As long as swinging has been around, there should be a LOT of swingers in their sixties, seventies and even eighties...unless they're just dropping out of the LS entirely. That's very possible, but if so...why?? If they're not dropping out, why aren't they better represented here and elsewhere? What's happened to the more 'mature' swingers that they'd be so scarce?

JnD

Username hidden
(784 posts)
To answer the topic question?. I am right here in the north ,above the 49th. Wanna play with an old horse, parts are in very good ship. If the stick is limp, there is the lips, tounge,fingers to injoy. Or as an old saying, *Have gun will Travel *. AS for me * Have Tools will Travel *, Lmfao.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(290 posts)
fjep, just making a statement of what happened . The last large event i attended, in vegas, was told by the male of a couple ,in his words to f-off, when i said hello to both of them. She became very angry him ,told him she wanted to chat with me. His responce was ,* I make the rules and you listen or go home*. Did not do very will that evening, because of others hearing it. Sat the nite parked. But the two that did chat with me, we met at my hotel and chated the nite away became good friends. Will return to another same type of event in 2010. As you and others say to make chances . *No way *, i am whom i am . Simon. To answer the thread question. I am Here.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(290 posts)
We don't get out much but have played with couples whos age ranged from 20's to 60's. We really don't think about it too much, we just go with the flow and have a good time. If we all connect we play, if we don't we won't.

Will we be swinging in our 60's? Probably not but then again who knows, maybe some hot blue eyed blond couple will want to take us to bed? LOL

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
"Either it is the clubs you hang out in or your approach, change one or the other. "

Exactly. We have politely declined many a single or couple and we've told some to Fuck Off. In all our years swinging, I can uncatagorically state we have never used Fuck Off or anything similarly aggressive when the behavior didn't scream for it. It's actually one of several reasons we quit working for The Splash Party Team, as much as we loved most of it. I quite frankly got sick of some people thinking I was part of the ammenities offered for their event package. I guess because I'm middle aged and overweight I was supposed to feel thrilled. Well not so much. Now we're returning to Splash. But not as Event Staff. Now I'll just be the Chef/Caterer hired to feed people and Bacchus my step and fetch boy.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   342 to 351 of 388   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers