Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710332
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   332 to 341 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One answer why older couples are not "out there looking" so much is that they, like us, have been long time players and have by now many great play friends, and don't need to event any more to find compatable action.

One unexpected benefit for us is that now our best friends are long time play buddies. Seems to us that the healthiest, most robust older folks we know are players. Could all that extra fun have a good effect on health?

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
We have been so busy with family & such. Looks like we will get back into the swing of things soon. We love our friends & look foward to having some gr8 times...

Denver PA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
"Although I do occasioally still enjoy sex when it happens I just don't crave it as I did " Yes, I noticed that last night, and then again this morning.... :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
We are mid 60s. The answer to your question is that after u get so old u just don't crave sex as u once did also it is much more difficult to find quality people. If u read the profiles u will see most are not interested in people over 50. When I was in my 50s I was very sensuous and had no troble attracting younger men but alas old age caught up with me just about the time I turned 60. My old bod seemed to turn to flab and the wrinkles seemed to multiply daily. Although I do occasioally still enjoy sex when it happens I just don't crave it as I did . I hope this has enlightened some of u. Best wishes and good swinging JOY

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
Should probably plan to travel and let's all pick some great locality and have a party.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Shame we all live so far apart, (well some of us do) we could all get together on a regular basis!

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
you two look amazing...actually, I really like pretty much all the pics of couples on this post. Some very sexy people here.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
We are not sure when society decided that sex and social security checks don't mix. What a shame for it is 11:00 a.m. and my husband has already seduced me once today and has promised me another round when he returns for town. Even though we are a little "tamer" than most couples, we have found three couples with whom we like to play. Those of us in the older age bracket just have to keep looking and be willing to play with a younger crowd, in our age group, that is the 50's crowd. Persistance has paid off: we have found two couples that are within a year of our age, who are nudist, who have the same education and interests that we have, and enjoy the soft swing scene. Never, never, never give up on sex!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Not at the moment.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Up here having Fun *Are you* .

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(290 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   332 to 341 of 388   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers