Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Where are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 392   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ldy; It's just a suggestion, but if you'd like to start a new Over-50 group in your area, then do it. Create a group on SLS or another LS site that supports groups, create an attractive 'purpose statement', send Join invitations to potential members in your area, and get down with them. :-)

Username hidden
(781 posts)
Melons. We have one and your now a member in good standing. If you'd like to partake even more, we would love to assign you guys as moderators.

Let us know...

Mr and Mrs P

FloridaSnowBirds.

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(243 posts)
We are here there and everywhere, you need to look.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(291 posts)
We're older swingers that are young at heart, in great shape,and looking for fun. Would be nice to have a group in central Florida. If anyone is interested in helping form a group hit us up

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We are here, you just have to reply when a message is sent to you. Couples are picky, wife's not bi, into single men or females. If you're looking for fun don't be so picky. Enjoy the moment.

Sapello NM
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Rand, may I suggest you post a discreet public pic of yourselves on your profile? I think sometimes people just look at the numbers if there are no pics.

While young couples may discriminate against "older" swingers and have rigid age limits, I think all too often "we" do the same thing, and discard couples based upon their younger ages. Both of those things lead to us all maybe missing out on some really great couples who might not be listed within our age ranges.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
sure wish you were closer :(

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6863 posts)
Hi there. My BF and I are also looking for older swingers. He is 49 and I am 54. We are from Chester County Pa and would like to start a meet and greet for older swingers. Anyone have any suggestions?

Kisses Ldyhorny4u and 1pieceofwork

Cochranville PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hey rands, wish you live close to Houston. We might a little young 54/50 but we are old souls at heart. One of our favorite playmates is 65 and puts a lot of young guys to shame. Good luck!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
I is actually true that there are fewer older swingers-- 50+. any way-- than those is their 30s and late 40s. And I tink a major reason is that most in their 30s and 40s honestly believe-- although they are dead wrong!-- that alder males can;t perform and satisfy. That may be true for some, but there are plenty of older men-- like my husband-- who are more experienced and knows the vast majority of females like a male that takes his time and put a woman's pleasure ahead of his own. As females , we naturally have a distinct advantage-- since we don't have to get it up and keep it up-- and we can continue having sex as long as we wish. Most men -- not all-- are usually finished for a while after a good orgasm, but if a woman is willing to allow a brief rest to recover from orgasmic overload, the vast majority og males are capable of several orgasms in a session. But it requires the help of an understanding female partner. My sweet sexy husband is living proof that age makes very little difference if the dsire to please and be please is mutual. so form experience, we actually prefer more mature partners.

Leitchfield KY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 392   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers