Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710306
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   306 to 315 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess I should thank whoever, because I am 64 yoa and still in very very good shape. The Mrs. and I generally play with mid 30s and up people. The main problem as you stated is, so many people are Extremely over weight and that is NOT a turn on for us. No problem being friends, but that's about it. When my hair started thinning, looking crappy, it was shave time. Makes it look so much better. Keep active, have a positive outlook on life and enjoy every moment we have on this earth. Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer we get to the end of the roll, the FASTER it Disappears..... LOL Huggs and Licks to all the seniors out their. If it wasn't for us the kids wouldn't know what swinging was, now would they????? LOL

Mr. n Mrs. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(238 posts)
This is a great question, JackDarlene. And another problem -- it is even tougher to find 50+ swingers who have not gone to pot -- and I don't mean the herbal remedy. Finding seniors who are also even semi-HWP is a real chore. We'd even travel a little for action with folks like that...

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
We will be in Key West for Fantasy Fest Oct 24 to 31 then to Breezes Jamaica for the week Oct 31st to Nov. 7th. We are a senior couple that wonders how many years there are left to have this much fun. We live an hour from Seattle, and have found a club there that one day a week is good for players our age. Fantasy Fest Key West has been the most fun. It is hard to tell real players from just teasers. We try to make connections as much as possible before getting there. Then we’re going to Breezes Jamaica, for a week, and hope to meet some there. If that fits anyone’s seclude, please let us know. Signed Horny, and Hornyer

Port Angeles WA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
One suggestion that has worked well for us. Attend events that attracts open-minded seniors like yourselves. The best event that we have found is Fantasy Fest in Key West. This will be our 11th year going and we always meet others and have a good time. It is often called a "senior event." When you see other seniors there, assume that they are willing to meet others like you are. Get acquainted, talk to them and you will be able to see if they are open enough or not.

Although, the Mardi Gras in New Orleans is attended mostly by the younger crowd, you can find some of the older crowd who are there to have fun, also.

If you go to stores, church, parks and senior centers only, then your chances of finding swinging seniors are greatly reduced.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
After 50, age is just a number. We are still going strong. That is, when we can find compatible partners. We've found that we have to travel to find them and on occasion they have traveled to see us. It's an effort in time, energy and even money, but it's worth it. Keep on swingin'.

South Bristol ME
Username hidden
(29 posts)
assenav...

Welcome to the forums. Your best bet might be to click the groups link and network in finding the right group/party that will suit your needs. Single males in general have a tough go of it as it is, seemingly like already one strike against you. There is room for most everyone in this lifestyle, finding your niche is the key. Best of luck to you.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Even if i was in my 40's i would perfer older woman or couple, better looking and sexier. The way the young one 's dress and carry on not very sexy to me , re sluty like. Beening old and gray would not change a thing , so wake up you older folks let's party. Still here and silly, injoying life. Oh someone say something about a place for us older folks mmmm will someone start one .

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(280 posts)
As we posted once before (maybe in here) we just "found" each other and the lifestyle...we aren't about to quit now!!!

Our issue is that we apparently haven't put away our rose colored glasses...seems like everyone we write to is either too rude to respond, looking for clones of their mates or they are Barbie searching for Ken!!!

We're not fugly...at least we hope not and there sure seems to be plenty of us, so it shouldn't be so hard to find playmates...why don't we search out a venue for us "oldsters"???

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
We agree with Jim buthave also found that time seems to be getting away from us. We thought that at this age we would have more time to ourselves but it is just the opposite. With Grandchildren and still working along with some loss of energy we just seem to be busy all the time. Plus we just can't handle the late night anymore. And yes we have lost contact with most of our old friends from the lifestyle.

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(71 posts)
"Beautiful wife Jim! "

Thanks, Sac. I know I'm a lucky man.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   306 to 315 of 387   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers