Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Where are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   304 to 313 of 390   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We're right here ! I was just looking at yet another we hate overweight people (where his gut was hanging over his belt buckle post but she was slim) and it made me sad and angry at the same time. I also was trying to find a post about coming back from a major health issue. Without going into too many details . Since November 30 2009 I have been dealing with a major illness. I've had 3 surgeries and looking down the barrel of number 4 in a few weeks. Of course losing weight has been difficult at best I can no longer hang off the ceiling fan and perform the way I did a year ago. But I am making an effort to still be part of something I love. I throw parties instead of being the life of one. I encourage people. I give advise. I have wide shoulders to rest your head on when you are feeling blue and long arms for hugs when you need one.Deep kisses if you're in the mood for one . Wisdom and common sense is what I have to offer.Here i am 55 and faboo!.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Another option is a group here on sls '50 and older couples in California' - or 'Simply Living Silver' its an national group that organizes vacations and getaways on a regular basis. It's a great group with fantastic, sexy people.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
well i also have to put myself in the older catagory at 56. As for me , a lil snow is on the roof. lol But the fire s still burn brightly in the stove. Now i will admit i am easier to satisfy these days. Like the old addige . once a king always a king. Once a night is enough. lol but still enjoy daytime . Just enjoy finishing the day satisfied. i am single( i know,, the dreaded single male) and i do get my share of rejection . But every once in a while someone comes along to reafirm my optymism. lol In case your wondering ... Near Austin TX. A southern gent that treats a woman like a lady, yet enjoys her being a woman.

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(60 posts)
MrandMrsP,

You say you're 64, yet post your age as 59? Do you have problems when younger couples have an age limit of their own and you have crossed that? Or do they even know?

I'll continue to post my real age and my real weight. It just saves me any hassles, and is more suited to the blunt honesty that defines me sometimes.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Where are the older swingers? We are right here but watch who you call old we still snow ski and even hit the black slopes at times lol.

Norm&Sharon

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
I guess I should thank whoever, because I am 64 yoa and still in very very good shape. The Mrs. and I generally play with mid 30s and up people. The main problem as you stated is, so many people are Extremely over weight and that is NOT a turn on for us. No problem being friends, but that's about it. When my hair started thinning, looking crappy, it was shave time. Makes it look so much better. Keep active, have a positive outlook on life and enjoy every moment we have on this earth. Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer we get to the end of the roll, the FASTER it Disappears..... LOL Huggs and Licks to all the seniors out their. If it wasn't for us the kids wouldn't know what swinging was, now would they????? LOL

Mr. n Mrs. P

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(243 posts)
This is a great question, JackDarlene. And another problem -- it is even tougher to find 50+ swingers who have not gone to pot -- and I don't mean the herbal remedy. Finding seniors who are also even semi-HWP is a real chore. We'd even travel a little for action with folks like that...

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
We will be in Key West for Fantasy Fest Oct 24 to 31 then to Breezes Jamaica for the week Oct 31st to Nov. 7th. We are a senior couple that wonders how many years there are left to have this much fun. We live an hour from Seattle, and have found a club there that one day a week is good for players our age. Fantasy Fest Key West has been the most fun. It is hard to tell real players from just teasers. We try to make connections as much as possible before getting there. Then we’re going to Breezes Jamaica, for a week, and hope to meet some there. If that fits anyone’s seclude, please let us know. Signed Horny, and Hornyer

Port Angeles WA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
One suggestion that has worked well for us. Attend events that attracts open-minded seniors like yourselves. The best event that we have found is Fantasy Fest in Key West. This will be our 11th year going and we always meet others and have a good time. It is often called a "senior event." When you see other seniors there, assume that they are willing to meet others like you are. Get acquainted, talk to them and you will be able to see if they are open enough or not.

Although, the Mardi Gras in New Orleans is attended mostly by the younger crowd, you can find some of the older crowd who are there to have fun, also.

If you go to stores, church, parks and senior centers only, then your chances of finding swinging seniors are greatly reduced.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
After 50, age is just a number. We are still going strong. That is, when we can find compatible partners. We've found that we have to travel to find them and on occasion they have traveled to see us. It's an effort in time, energy and even money, but it's worth it. Keep on swingin'.

South Bristol ME
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   304 to 313 of 390   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers