Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710281
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   281 to 290 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sinbach...we started a 50+ group here. No young hardbodies allowed. lol

Username hidden
(786 posts)
well i just joined a 50 something group, what have you been doing.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Hey !!! That reminds me i have to update my profile..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,HAPPY..WEll you get it lol..John

Phila PA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
Im just hoping they have secret clubs you get invited to join when u hit 70..Then they swear you to secrecy and tell you about the swinger friendly nursing homes..Till then ill just get by with the 50ish groups and show up when everyone else knows thiers gonna be PLAY TIME lol....John n Peg

Phila PA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
Its not that complicated! Its just takes too much work to connect with someone--anyone. This weekend for example! We have the house to ourselves. Kids took off for the weekend. We placed a notification (add) up on wendsday that we were looking to play. Not meet - play were ready.. We had three pings, all were interested in some other weekend. They came in by IM.. Im sorry I'm not standing by the computer just waiting for something to happen. just e-mail here and you get the address. So much for that end of things.

We may be older (serniors) but were not dead yet! Think anyone a year younger or more than us, assumes we are. He can still get it up and go for two or three times continously, 20-30 minutes later lets go again! That why we are swinging. She also ready for more. We have been like this for too many years to remenber. But to try and connect with folks and to spend a day or more sitting at the computer and just wating for some one to contact you.. Sorry we have a life to live. Dioug & Linn

Graceham MD
Username hidden
(102 posts)
Don't relax your standards, but perhaps consider people who are 50 and above, rather than 56?

I love your profile, it's witty, well written and shows you know yourselves and know what you want from potential partners. We responded to a similar profile in VA (they are no longer on here, or I would definitely introduce you), and have been great friends ever since (2006). Sadly, we don't get to see them since we moved so far away.

keep your standards and don't settle. All it takes is one or two area couples that meet your preferences.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
In just the past three years, we have seen several couple friends drop out of the lifestyle because of various issues: health, loss of interest (sometimes related to a health issue), etc. Perhaps the economy and the related expenses of traveling have caused the number of senior swingers to dwindle, and there are do doubt many other reasons, but is has become very difficult for us to meet people in the 50+ age group that we would like to find. Is our profile too picky? We have our own standards (doesn't everyone??) for the kinds of folks that we find we relate best to, and hate to relax them. What do y'all think? Mr. and Mrs. Chimera

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
Same place as yesterday,same place tomorrow. but then again, i may be with another older lady haveing a good hump or two. Awesome to be able to be an older fool. Would not change a thing.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Texas has Hill Country, head here!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
"There are some exciting 50 and 60 + singles and couples in the Low Country area. "

Why don't some of those folks head for the hills??

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   281 to 290 of 387   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers