Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710281
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   281 to 290 of 374   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We recently discovered that two area gathering places for swingers have pretty much been 'taken over' by the Hardbody set. Over 40? Unwelcome. Not HWP? Don't bother. Don't enjoy your music at ear-splitting levels? Take a hike. I'm told that one website has even posted a notice that only HWP people under 40 are welcome now.

We've formed a local house party group (St. Louis Area 50+ Swinging Couples) in the St. Louis metro area for ONLY 50+ couples and are already growing rapidly. We're going to let the young Hardbody types go their way while the 'senior set' puts a whole new spin on swinging.

If anyone else is in the same position that we were, you might consider creating a similar Group on SLS for the 50+ people in your area. It seems to be working here!

JnD

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
Here i am ,as for mvvp post i give you a 10, for telling like it is. Thanks.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
Getting ready to host our group that travels to Hedonism II in Jamaica. We maybe older but we still put fun at #1 on our list of things to do. Anyone want to join up we go every Jan. Drop us an e-mail..

Denver PA

Username hidden
(39 posts)
Any senior swingers in Central Florida interested in meeting a mature divorced male for friendship/fun check out my profile.

Eaton Park FL

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Great post, MVPP :-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
MVPP, I love your last post in this thread. I couldn't have said it better.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
I don't know what you younger sprats are complaining about - my wife is 80 and she robbed me from the cradle - I am only 75! We host parties once a month or so. If you are anywhere in So Calif drop us line. Our parties are announced in the hot date section here.

Fallbrook CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
We're right here ! I was just looking at yet another we hate overweight people (where his gut was hanging over his belt buckle post but she was slim) and it made me sad and angry at the same time. I also was trying to find a post about coming back from a major health issue. Without going into too many details . Since November 30 2009 I have been dealing with a major illness. I've had 3 surgeries and looking down the barrel of number 4 in a few weeks. Of course losing weight has been difficult at best I can no longer hang off the ceiling fan and perform the way I did a year ago. But I am making an effort to still be part of something I love. I throw parties instead of being the life of one. I encourage people. I give advise. I have wide shoulders to rest your head on when you are feeling blue and long arms for hugs when you need one.Deep kisses if you're in the mood for one . Wisdom and common sense is what I have to offer.Here i am 55 and faboo!.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
Another option is a group here on sls '50 and older couples in California' - or 'Simply Living Silver' its an national group that organizes vacations and getaways on a regular basis. It's a great group with fantastic, sexy people.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
well i also have to put myself in the older catagory at 56. As for me , a lil snow is on the roof. lol But the fire s still burn brightly in the stove. Now i will admit i am easier to satisfy these days. Like the old addige . once a king always a king. Once a night is enough. lol but still enjoy daytime . Just enjoy finishing the day satisfied. i am single( i know,, the dreaded single male) and i do get my share of rejection . But every once in a while someone comes along to reafirm my optymism. lol In case your wondering ... Near Austin TX. A southern gent that treats a woman like a lady, yet enjoys her being a woman.

Georgetown TX

Username hidden
(60 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   281 to 290 of 374   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers