Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn !! My wife just asked me ( Why the eff do you want to move to Texas for ) lol Love to make it 4to tango..Seriously i guess we realy are lucky. so many cpls our age here to socialize and play with. Lots of events if you can travel. Life style cruises are great also John n Peg

Phila PA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
ya were seniors also well he is im a spring chick,lol but always liked older guys we have terrible problems finding playmates in our area, to far away from everything

Key West FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
We or should I say he (my hubby) is still going strong at age 63. We both like older singles/couples as opposed to the younger set, but we get three times as many requests to meet from the younger set. Looking for the mature not the eager wham bam type. B&F

Canyon Lake TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
the problem is lack of or none in many areas,,, such as here in the great white north. available 24 /7.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Mark_Carmen

Exactly right. It gets better every year. Can't wait...

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Out here in California we have a most excellent 50 plus club called: Simply Living Silver. They host parties once a month in locations all around CA and NV. The next big meet will be the Las Vegas hotel take over June 9-12. Look in the goups section, Over 50 Couples in California.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
you got me thinking humm.think I will see what I can do.

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Frank -- Your suggestion for a M&G (50+ only, perhaps) is a good one. Not sure if we would want ot host such a group of strangers at our house and renting a hall seems a little over the top. Maybe we need to find a Swinger Friendly B&B and set something up there...hmmmm? C&H

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
Chimera; Don't blame you for not wanting to get into the organization thing. It can be time consuming and sometimes a real pain. We started an Over-50 group here and it's doing pretty well. We helped someone else start a 50+ group in FL and by all accounts they're doing even better than we are here. Likely a result of having a higher population of retirees in FL. Regardless, if you haven't been having much luck finding 50+ couples, you may want to float the idea around your circle of LS friends and see if anyone there is up to starting a group in your area. There are plenty of seniors out there, we just don't seem to have much luck connecting on our own. :-)

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Our experience is that most swingers our age have dried up and/or dropped out. It is frankly frustrating. Ironically, we often get interest from younger couples (and frequently younger guys who "love older women!" as they put it. We really prefer to play in a 50+ age group but it is getting harder all the time to find them. Frustrating and a little sad. We don't want to get into the organization business. Any thoughts, anyone?

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 387   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers