Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Where are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... More 
Start   221 to 230 of 390   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That was an interesting read.

Many of the reasons given about, health, less interest in sex, less energy to keep up the search for sex and people being more interested in relationships make sense to me.

I've not had a long history of swinging, and have never found a woman who was interested. So I've taken breaks from being the single guy to being monogomous. Ya, I'm single again. But when I've been single I've had a few experience that were quite enjoyable.

So now that I'm several years older it will be interesting to see how it goes this time around.

Woburn MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
well we have met older seniors like us we are 57-55 we have met mostly people older than us what i have found out the older guys right away want to hit on younger wives plus they want sex right away. still looking for the right couple to hang out whit

Harlingen TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Hello, lovelies Where have you been hiding this little gem in the forums? Imagine, people our own age!

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Welcome to the Forums, randm1441! It sounds like you are already having a great time. It's so good to hear of people being successful right out of the gate.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9187 posts)
We're a mature couple just now jumping into the LS pool and having a blast. We started in the LS only a little over a year ago. We've met some great people our age and our circle of like minded friends keeps growing. We don't actively look for hook ups, but there's no lack of play time for us, it just happens. We just wish we started into this a long time ago.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Met a nice couple in their 30's who told us 'We like older couples....they know stuff!" Hahahaha Indeed we do....

North Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Still looking for a mature partner,,, are you there.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(290 posts)
interesting perspective, Sweettart. We have also met quite a few very mature folks who have not done much, but really interested in trying. Also meet quite a few who have ditched or lost 1st marriage partners and are cruising together looking for lifestyle playmates. Some were active in the LS with their 1st partners, and some are just now cutting loose to try something they always wanted to, but couldn't get their former partners to go along with. "It's a jungle out there!"

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
We agree with those who want to stay in our age group. WE just seem to have more in common. If people only know the 4 seasons as winter spring summer and fall, there really would not be much of a common bond :)

Freeport NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We're still here Hun. At least some of us "older folk" are. In our area the cut off for the largest majority is 50. Once we see that on people's profile we don't even bother.

On the other hand....and speaking only for my and hubby....we do have a cut off on the lower end of the scale. The only reason for that is, we've found that we just don't "connect" with people in their 20's and younger 30's. Maybe that's the reason other couples have a cut off at 50. Who knows?

Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... More 
Start   221 to 230 of 390   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers