Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710221
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... More 
Start   221 to 230 of 374   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Still a few of us around

West Chester PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
I posted before but since this is a senior forum, some may have forgot. We are right here on the border of Pa and Md.

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
Alive and well, up here in the north of the 49. Interested just shout, willing and able.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
we are alive and well on long island new york,and ready to play

Ronkonkoma NY

Username hidden
(12 posts)
A little off topic, How many of the older crowd are vietnam vets?

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(17 posts)
I see that seniors sometimes repeat themselves. LOL

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Nice post, IFlirt, but we don't think that most senior couples are looking for much younger partners. Our experience is that mature folks tend to be most comfortable with people within a few years either way of their ages. Not as many chicken hawks as you might think. We get lots of inquiries from younger guys and a few younger cpls and we politely decline them all.

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
Nice post, IFlirt, but we don't think that most senior couples are looking for much younger partners. Our experience is that mature folks tend to be most comfortable with people within a few years either way of their ages. Not as many chicken hawks as you might think. We get lots of inquiries from younger guys and a few younger cpls and we politely decline them all.

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
LOL basically we older swingers are everywhere but we are not in demand for younger swingers or other older swingers...they want mr/ms perfect centerfold types.. I'm 58 bi and separated/divorcing my str8 but cheating 47 yo wife. I look & act younger and am more attractive than she is but she's the one who is stuck with a 66 yr old married bf who will never divorce his 60 yr old wife for her LMAO. I seek older (40-60 yo) women, bi men and couples who have been down the same tracks as I have, but I thnk they are seeking younger people too..so it's a Catch 22 Popular culture seems to dictate that to regain your youth and have fun, you must swing with people who could be your kids or grandkids. I just want to have fun with peoplle my age or near enough to it that they don't care about being younger or hip, just about being sexy and having fun ! LOL

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
Hey, Just4fun -- get your bad selves up to Charlotte, and we'll show you just how past prime time you are NOT!

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... More 
Start   221 to 230 of 374   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers