10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Where are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where_are_the_older_swingers
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 57  Next »
21 to 30 of 568
User Details are only visible to members.
EIGHTEEN TO EIGHTY, BLIND, CRIPPLED OR CRAZY. ANYTHING GOES.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4884 posts)
I truly believe there are many many older sexually active/lusting swinging couples looking for fun, but they are giving up because of the competition from the youth culture which is not interested in older couples or men or women. The solution? Look for other couples, women, or men within 10 years of your age ! That's what I do & although I haven't had much luck, I still have much hope !

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
We are still here. There is a very scattered group here on SLS. We are on another site that has many folks over 50. Our experience is all areas have swingers but, not all are easy to find. Local culture and abilities to contact like minded people are the road blocks. Some sites are regional and this site is an example: we have met more people from this site when traveling, than we have when are home. We live in-between to large metropolitan areas and pickins are slim, close to home.

J&J

Liberty Twp OH
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Jdoll, will you be staying at the steam boat club?

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(1028 posts)
Will be just north of Tampa Florida, Have a few couples we are friends with and play often. Will get there on the first of Jan. Hope to meet more friends this year. J&S

Wesley Chapel FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Calitente in Florida is an over 50 swingers place, i hear the average age is around 55.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8269 posts)
wish I lived near goose creek

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15583 posts)
Well over 50 here in Sumter SC. Am available to meet with couples for MFM and all the variations. All it takes is an invite. We meet in public to chat over coffee and see where it goes.

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(119 posts)
OK so we need an over 50 swingers group in South Carolina... what is everyone looking for?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(60 posts)
Nocal, that I do agree with you on

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(1028 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 57  Next »
21 to 30 of 568
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.