Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 374   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And for the record we invented swinging back in the 60's except we called it free love. I was in a community with 10 guys and 15 women. I tell you it was heaven. we all just drifted INTO each other if an when it felt right.

Ukiah CA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Looking in North CA. Anyone there?

Ukiah CA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
I'm here and always looking for mature swinging couples, women and bi men...there don't seem to be many in my area, but serendipity does strike when you least expect it !

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
Where are we ?,,, Waiting for the E-mail or whatever saying you want to get together. I am a live waiting to play how about YOU.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
That was an interesting read.

Many of the reasons given about, health, less interest in sex, less energy to keep up the search for sex and people being more interested in relationships make sense to me.

I've not had a long history of swinging, and have never found a woman who was interested. So I've taken breaks from being the single guy to being monogomous. Ya, I'm single again. But when I've been single I've had a few experience that were quite enjoyable.

So now that I'm several years older it will be interesting to see how it goes this time around.

Woburn MA

Username hidden
(1 post)
well we have met older seniors like us we are 57-55 we have met mostly people older than us what i have found out the older guys right away want to hit on younger wives plus they want sex right away. still looking for the right couple to hang out whit

Harlingen TX

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Hello, lovelies Where have you been hiding this little gem in the forums? Imagine, people our own age!

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Welcome to the Forums, randm1441! It sounds like you are already having a great time. It's so good to hear of people being successful right out of the gate.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
We're a mature couple just now jumping into the LS pool and having a blast. We started in the LS only a little over a year ago. We've met some great people our age and our circle of like minded friends keeps growing. We don't actively look for hook ups, but there's no lack of play time for us, it just happens. We just wish we started into this a long time ago.

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(1 post)
Met a nice couple in their 30's who told us 'We like older couples....they know stuff!" Hahahaha Indeed we do....

North Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 374   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers