Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Where are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where_are_the_older_swingers
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 55  Next »
2 to 11 of 545
User Details are only visible to members.
Will be just north of Tampa Florida, Have a few couples we are friends with and play often. Will get there on the first of Jan. Hope to meet more friends this year. J&S

Valparaiso IN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Calitente in Florida is an over 50 swingers place, i hear the average age is around 55.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
wish I lived near goose creek

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15263 posts)
Well over 50 here in Sumter SC. Am available to meet with couples for MFM and all the variations. All it takes is an invite. We meet in public to chat over coffee and see where it goes.

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(119 posts)
OK so we need an over 50 swingers group in South Carolina... what is everyone looking for?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(60 posts)
Nocal, that I do agree with you on

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(983 posts)
Bill that is great but swinging is not about looking for friends. If it happens that is great.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
Respectfully, I disagree Ncal. We have had many experience that were strictly sex. Some were great, some not so good. We have also made some good friends along the way. We are going next week to have pizza and a dip in the hot tub with swingers we met around 10 years ago. Because of friendship,, we still enjoy their company

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(983 posts)
Swinging is about sex not friends. If you want to find friends go to a dance club or someplace like that. Contra dance groups is all about friends and fun party.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
waiting for the birdie of paradise lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15263 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 55  Next »
2 to 11 of 545
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.