Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 146867102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We host a house party once a month at our home have had most of our couples for years, have noticed not as many new senior couple at the p[resent time

San Leon TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
tiggr, I bet you would do a might fine job of rubbing it for me!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9042 posts)
I am here and available, But are you ?.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
scandle can I rub that for you :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6722 posts)
Well, I certainly noticed a difference in things once I got over 50 as far as swinging goes. Many of the parties seem to cater to more of a younger group. It seems like it is much easier to find playmates for 1-on-1 as I reached my mid-50's but group play is really fun, too, and that seems to be a little more difficult to find (and trying to "convert" someone to that idea is often a disaster). For a single guy, there is more to be said for the senior dating sites than for the swinging sites if you are looking for someone to get together with occasionally for fun. There are a lot of ladies on those sites who enjoy the company of a man but don't necessarily want one full time, Finding one who is open to sharing openly can be a bit tough, though.

I think there might be a niche in most areas for a group of 50+ people where they might combine social activities of various sorts with sex play events.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
As one senior to another, welcome! I hope you like it here.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9042 posts)
Here we are! We had dropped out for a while because of the younger, mainly males who were, well, I won't go there. Then there were those who don't read your profile. Those who just want to hump immediately after meeting at dinner. We are giving it another shot now that we are here in the south. New faces, different living. Add us to "seniors" who swing. Low key. We hope to meet others our age and older. Pictures to come.

Ocean Isle Beach NC
Username hidden
(35 posts)
We have never had trouble meeting likeminded seniors at Hedo2 in Jamaica. Does it always lead to playtime? No, but it is still fun just hanging out with them. I know it's expensive to get there but is is soooo worth it to us!

Des Moines IA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I live in W. Pa. and swinging seniors are very rare. The ones I find want to email forever and want endless pictures. I have had the best times with couples in their 60's and even 70's. Senior's if you are out there let me know. I am tired of traveling to Ohio or W. Va. for pleasure.

Connellsville PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
still here, and more than willing to show that I can still do the deed.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 387   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers