Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Where are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 391   End
User Details are only visible to members.
According to recent census data, there are 2.8 million people in our metro area, of which 12.9% (360,000) are 65+. Research by Johns Hopkins indicates that approx 5-7% of the US population are or have been involved in swinging. That means that our metro area should have approximately 21,600 swingers 65+ in our area. If only 10% (!) of those are on SLS, we should still be seeing over 2,000 senior swingers (1,000 +/- couples?) here. So, it begs the question, why are there so few senior swingers and so many who're our children's ages on SLS?!?

Username hidden
(781 posts)
Interesting data. Since we are both 70 years old, we wonder why, even with the early 60 year old crowd, the maximum age usually requested is 65. Do people in their 50's and 60's think that when couples reach their 66th birthday, that everything quits working? We are in better shape (and better health) than many of our friends who are 15 years younger than we are, so we pounce on each other several times a week.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Just for grins and giggles, I ran a search on all SLS members within 50 miles of us 18-99 and got 969 members. I then changed the ages to 60-99, leaving everything else unchanged, and got 46 members. Now I KNOW that there should be a Lot more than 46 'mature' members (including ourselves) in the area if there are 969 of all ages! The age distribution of the population should give us several hundred, even assuming that all swingers in the metro area are also SLS members (an unsafe assumption). Why do you suppose that is?

Username hidden
(781 posts)
Still here,,, willing ready ,and very available.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(291 posts)
Or they lie about their age.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
One would think that living near retirement central in Phoenix AZ one would find older swingers. However I think 60 is the oldest I've seen posted. Maybe it's because they are all from The Dakotas, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska...all conservative states.

Apache Junction AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hey BigDuke, Could you send the lovely lady with the long long long laeggs to us with a few gallons of that water. Mr. P

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(243 posts)
BIlady, We have a similar problem./ Mrs P is 15 years my junior. Most of our experience has been SMs. So your not alone out their.

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Them are pretty big tits.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We have another problem. Our age difference scares a lot of people away. Either I'm to young and the women don't like that or he's to old and again the women don't like that either. I guess that's why we do a lot of threesomes or we just play one on one.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 391   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers