Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wish we had a few couples in our area no matter what the age that really want to meet. It seems they think I'm to old or the wife is to young, all we want are a few friends that like to play.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
scandle ...im right here for you sexy thing

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6530 posts)
SandJ, welcome to the Forums! It's always nice to see more sexy people of our generation, even if we don't feel like we're 'older!'

My suggestion would be to try to set up something yourselves within your on-call area. To find out how to do it, contact the person/people who organize meet n greets that you are interested in attending. Ask them how they advertised, how they negotiated with the bar/hotel, how much they charged (if anything), etc. You may have to start small but repeat events could eventually grow. Good luck!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8816 posts)
We often ask the same question. There are some in our area but often the logistics of a hook up are tough. In our case and in others we have met, we have an adult son living at home. He wants out as bad as we want the house back but it will still be months before that happens. Can't entertain. We got some interest in a plot to get older couples to make reservations and show up at a meet and greet at a local party house. Before we could execute I got put on call 24/7 without a back up and the Party House was outside of my response area so that fell apart. Looking for a new location inside my dog pen. LOL Any other ideas?

Marshall TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We have an entire group of real swingers here in NJ. We meet once a month. Most of the time its a full play party. No drugs, no heavy drinking just fun and play. We start playing by 8pm and everyone plays long and hard until about 1am. We are a great crowd and meet many new coouples. Some are a bit affraid by our "Jump right in" parties, In the summer we have a few lighter get togethers in a public place to help others meet to arrange ontheir own, that only lasts for a few months, when most are taking vacations and getting their family obligations in order. But we are here.

Manchester NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Isn't it amazing, how that happens Eagleclaw? (lol) I have to wonder how many 35 year old hardbodies on SLS today are going to wake up in twenty years and discover that they're 'too old' for the new 'younger generation' of swingers to even consider and wonder what happened? (grin)

Username hidden
(786 posts)
I just turned 40 the other day and I noticed that I am suddenly too old for many people's preferences. Oh no!

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Still hideing in here somewhere,,, LOL.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(280 posts)
Any suggestions on +50 Swingers groups and couples in the NJ/PA area that welcome males over 50 that play alone? Rspones are much appreciated. Thanks!

Hamilton Sq NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
I am Hideing,,, where are you ?,,, LOL.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(280 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 387   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers