Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 374   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Foxylady-A lot of us go to Fantasy Fest Key West. We try making connections before going, and have had some luck. If not, we ask a few when there, and also had a little luck. Lot's of checking on this site, with pictures has it's rewards. This site seem to be the best as far as I can find. I'm thinking we may have met at FF, but surely there are others by that handle.

Port Angeles WA

Username hidden
(69 posts)
We are in our late 60's (69) and have found it very difficult to find couples in our age range. We are height, weight and in fair shape, dress conservative but not in old peoples clothes. We have been swinging for 33 years but since moving to Florida find it very difficult locating those people who want to swing (in our age range) and become friends. So where are the older people that want to enjoy the end of their life to the fullest?

Manchester NH

Username hidden
(38 posts)
I can see some possible explanations for those seemingly skewed data, though I don't expect the explanations to be popular in this thread.

1) Folks in our 60's 70's and 80's are less libidinous than our 40 year old counterparts, statistically. As with any comment about any large demographic group, there are exceptions (evidently you and us, among others).

2) Older people who are less than confident might feel awkward about our bodies, both in appearance and function, in public and semi public venues. I have felt old and ugly as compared to some of the younger hotties we have met and played with, and I am in pretty damn good shape for my age.

3) Younger generations are more computer oriented and more likely to look for what they want on the net, including romance and sex.

4) We older folks may have greater socially-mandated stigmas to overcome in order to allow ourselves the freedom of swinging.

just some thoughts on the issue.

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
According to recent census data, there are 2.8 million people in our metro area, of which 12.9% (360,000) are 65+. Research by Johns Hopkins indicates that approx 5-7% of the US population are or have been involved in swinging. That means that our metro area should have approximately 21,600 swingers 65+ in our area. If only 10% (!) of those are on SLS, we should still be seeing over 2,000 senior swingers (1,000 +/- couples?) here. So, it begs the question, why are there so few senior swingers and so many who're our children's ages on SLS?!?

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(774 posts)
Interesting data. Since we are both 70 years old, we wonder why, even with the early 60 year old crowd, the maximum age usually requested is 65. Do people in their 50's and 60's think that when couples reach their 66th birthday, that everything quits working? We are in better shape (and better health) than many of our friends who are 15 years younger than we are, so we pounce on each other several times a week.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Just for grins and giggles, I ran a search on all SLS members within 50 miles of us 18-99 and got 969 members. I then changed the ages to 60-99, leaving everything else unchanged, and got 46 members. Now I KNOW that there should be a Lot more than 46 'mature' members (including ourselves) in the area if there are 969 of all ages! The age distribution of the population should give us several hundred, even assuming that all swingers in the metro area are also SLS members (an unsafe assumption). Why do you suppose that is?

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(774 posts)
Still here,,, willing ready ,and very available.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(271 posts)
Or they lie about their age.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
One would think that living near retirement central in Phoenix AZ one would find older swingers. However I think 60 is the oldest I've seen posted. Maybe it's because they are all from The Dakotas, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska...all conservative states.

Apache Junction AZ

Username hidden
(1 post)
Hey BigDuke, Could you send the lovely lady with the long long long laeggs to us with a few gallons of that water. Mr. P

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 374   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers