Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 374   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have an entire group of real swingers here in NJ. We meet once a month. Most of the time its a full play party. No drugs, no heavy drinking just fun and play. We start playing by 8pm and everyone plays long and hard until about 1am. We are a great crowd and meet many new coouples. Some are a bit affraid by our "Jump right in" parties, In the summer we have a few lighter get togethers in a public place to help others meet to arrange ontheir own, that only lasts for a few months, when most are taking vacations and getting their family obligations in order. But we are here.

Manchester NJ

Username hidden
(53 posts)
Isn't it amazing, how that happens Eagleclaw? (lol) I have to wonder how many 35 year old hardbodies on SLS today are going to wake up in twenty years and discover that they're 'too old' for the new 'younger generation' of swingers to even consider and wonder what happened? (grin)

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
I just turned 40 the other day and I noticed that I am suddenly too old for many people's preferences. Oh no!

Cleveland OH

Username hidden
(126 posts)
Still hideing in here somewhere,,, LOL.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
Any suggestions on +50 Swingers groups and couples in the NJ/PA area that welcome males over 50 that play alone? Rspones are much appreciated. Thanks!

North Cape May NJ

Username hidden
(1 post)
I am Hideing,,, where are you ?,,, LOL.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
Jack: Yes that is the place. Very nice, very upscale. I went on a swingers cruise out of Tampa two years ago. After the cruise they offered a three day stay there. There are a couple of swinger groups that rent condos on the property. They hold their meet and greets in the disco and go to play in the condos. As I understand it almost all "nudist resorts" are having money problems. The effects of all day in the Sun naked and what it does to your skin is hurting business. I have been under the knife myself. So I don't sun bathe anymore. In order to stay afloat they are now warming to allowing swinging in the late night hours.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Mark_Carmen, did you mean Caliente? Haven't ever stopped there, but have heard very good things about them. I've also heard that they lost their AANR affiliation 'cuz they refused to repudiate their lifestyle members. I don't think that hurt them any, though. :-)

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
Foxy: I don't know how far you are from Tampa. If your close go to Catenate. (Spl?) It is actually a very up scale, gated nudist colony. However after 2200 hours, swingers rules some what come into effect at the disco. There are plenty of people 50+ there. If you have nudist resorts near you check them out too. During the day family nudist rules are in full force. Get noticed being aromas and you will 86'd. However after 2200 hours most at least some what do cater to the swinging crowd. "We bring in money."

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
This is an interesting post but I don't think there will ever be a definitive answer. Too many factors at play. But ...

Some folks do fib about age on the site or stay away. A reason, I think, is that too many of the young one's have preconceptions. They see a number that starts with 6 and they think decrepit. And none of us likes rejection.

Ever go to clubs? Choose your club carefully and you'll have a lot of fun. No preconception because age isn't posted on your forehead. They see, they like and ...

Can you can read what the T-shirt I'm wearing in my profile says? "Old Guys Rule." :-)

Chantilly VA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 374   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers