Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
trepid, We go to Fl. Orlando area 3-4 times a year and ALWAYS find seniors willing to warm us snow birds up. Don't know what your doing wrong. Perhaps a photo or two might help. Mr. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
We are an older couple. We go to the Secrets Hotel Party in Shawano Wi like Scandal. So there are two couples here in NE Wisconsin. There are others as well.

We also teach bdsm and rope bondage if the 50 Shades of Grey appeals to you. We have found with those that enjoy the bdsm play along with swinging are somewhat less likely to be age phobic. If you have any skills in this area you may find others who are attracted by that.

Works for us. If you are interested in bdsm I have a group and a newsletter and I would be happy to invite you to either or both. Just let me know.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(177 posts)
AFT perhaps.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
We're getting ready to retire. Juat finished and closed on our smaller retirememt house in the foothills of the Blue Ridge. About 18-20 months and counting down!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
They are not in Florida either..... I cannot find them?

Eaton Park FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Maybe they're hiding from you.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Hideing,,, in vegas there are only 7 couples no singles my age that play,,, here in my area there are lots of players in the 30 to 40 's group .but no one in there 50's. Sex must have paased away.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Bilady; have you considered starting an Over-50 group in your area? We started one here on SLS and it's almost to fifty couples now and still growing. We have monthly dinner parties/M&G's, and monthly house parties at different members homes. It's working here. :-)

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Anybody ever get to Atlanta?

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
bilady, you're pretty far from us (about 5 hours' drive) and we live in the same state! The only suggestion I'd offer is for you to consider going to hotel takeovers that aren't too far away for you to drive to. "Secrets" has one in Shawano, less than 3 hours away from your town, according to Google maps. There may be others that are closer. Have you clicked on the Events page on SlS?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9044 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 387   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers