Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Still looking for a 50 plus group in my area .

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Dawn, Hopefully you won't cause us a hospital stay. Yummy Yum Yum, you are a sweet looking lady. Oh we loved the art work also. Take Care and keep us old guys hearts racing...LOL Mr. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(240 posts)
We have a may-december relationship and seem to find people more accepting of us at Desire or Hedo. Although I am in my late 30s I have no problem with older men. Dawn

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
You are so VERY lucky there in Texas. Sounds like a wonderful group.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Guess we are just lucky here in Texas. Our Halloween party is maxed out at 25 couples (our home just will not comfortably host more than that) and only seven of the couples has one or more under 50.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
I woke up one day and was horrfied to discover I am ( more or less) senior. Does anyone know of any house-parties in L.A., or, O.C.? Or, any single women (45) plus whom are spankees and enjoy wearing garter belts and stockings? Well, that (more or less) is my thing...

I truly resonate with Oscar Wildes' line: One learns ones lessons too late in life to be of any use to us!'

Better late than never. So, here is my chance to be (more or less) honest.

I guess I am not into absolutes...LOL

Glendale CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I started "Philly 50 Plus" on SLS and in 6 months I had over 100 members. Try it in your location.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Where are they,,, here and there,,, but the problem is they are arround they do complain about not anyone is around ,,, well hello 50/ 50 plus we are here. lets get it on,,, and do somethink about it.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Yes, it takes a lot of time, but we think it's worth the work. Yes, the house parties seem to be the most desirable. Even the occasional extra male within the 50+ set is much more gentile. Sometimes I think most of the lifestylers in the US think it's easier out here in California. Not true. It's still a lot of work, especially if you seek that first time experience.

Random thoughts

Curt

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Depends on where you are looking, if you attend the usual swing clubs, you are going to find the hard bodies, the see and be seen crowd and the wantabees who want to talk swinging but don't want to actually to it, a few new couples scared to death along with some honest to goodness swingers. Most of us older crowd don't appreciate the loud smoky places and we do a lot of house parties and couple to couple meetings , some from SLS, some word of mouth and through other sites simular to this. We spend a lot of time locating older couples and when we have a house party fifty is the lower limit we invite we are mid sixties. Talk to the people you already know and find out who they know, there are hundreds of us out here. not as active as the 30 somethings but we have been going a lot longer and will outlast many of them

Linden TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 387   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers