Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Where are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dear BS,

You worry me. You already sound like a panting, drooling, hound dog that is peeing all over the place because of uncontrollable excitement.

Once you put it out there it's out there....

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Tiger, We're similar in age. The missus is looking for, well, me or better. Maybe someone a little different but someone she's attracted too. I'm OK with most guys but I get veto power. Wanting and getting are two different things. I've had to step up my game myself to make sure I can deliver what women want. I'm still learning. The nice thing about older people is that they've been through all the bullshit and have survived a lot of life's problems. We can let go and not worry about stupid details. But I still take care of my body because women like a four pack (the six pack days are long gone). :)

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
I like really young women, you know,like in their fiftys.then the'are the young nubins in their fourtys.then you got the really young boppers who are just starting out in their thirtys.anything younger then that are just tenderfoots learning whats it all about.anybody need a teacher?better yet anybody wanada trade seacrt.anybody want to teach,I'll play dumb,promise.I'am picke,but not to picke,after all I play with myself,how picke can I be.looking for friends.or just friendly people.or just somebody who will let me rub up agianst them.hey I can be like a old coon dog on your leg if need be.if you want to treat me like a coon dog then please wear short skirts and no panties so I can look up.I take what I can.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
CT invite me down :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7015 posts)
Still here, waiting for that hot call LOL.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(294 posts)
MVPP, The photo of the lips is very erotic and very well done. Someone knows how to use a camera, lighting, and software. You need to add more.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
We started dabbling in the lifestyle in our late 40's. We were so very cautious, and as a result infrequent. We wanted to explore, but most of all we wanted to be sure WE were ok. Pretty much at the beginning we looked in the mirror and knew that “This is as good as it’s ever going to get.” Sure enough, it was. But as the years went by, the play got better, much better. In those early days we were afraid to do this, that, or the other thing because of what others might think. We weren’t even sure what each other might think. Janie wanted to have fun but was afraid of what it might mean if she had too much fun. These are the best play days of our lives. We play more often than ever before. We want so much for the other to have the richest possible experience. Janie’s orgasms come easier, and more predictably than ever before. Mine do not. I require more foreplay than before. But I find so much delight in her good pleasure that my winkie getting stiff is really only secondary. We gave up on the young cool types long ago. Even worse are the young cool types that are now old but still trying to be young. We just like nice, polite, considerate people.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
im still here and rering to go....ladies and couples wanted and i can host

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7015 posts)
we are out here, and having an awesome time, have to take advantage of all the resourses , and they are out there, lol

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
think you have trouble now.wait untill you are in your middle sixties and single. very few people still play in there mid sixties.it seems like women don't like sex any more.me,I still want to,just having a hard time finding a willing body.how ever me,myself,and I do have a threesome now and then.not complianing,I'am still alive and still hope to find that one.its a long shot,but can still could happen.I wonder whats it going to be like when I get old,or older I should say........bs

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 395   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers