Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 379   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We started dabbling in the lifestyle in our late 40's. We were so very cautious, and as a result infrequent. We wanted to explore, but most of all we wanted to be sure WE were ok. Pretty much at the beginning we looked in the mirror and knew that “This is as good as it’s ever going to get.” Sure enough, it was. But as the years went by, the play got better, much better. In those early days we were afraid to do this, that, or the other thing because of what others might think. We weren’t even sure what each other might think. Janie wanted to have fun but was afraid of what it might mean if she had too much fun. These are the best play days of our lives. We play more often than ever before. We want so much for the other to have the richest possible experience. Janie’s orgasms come easier, and more predictably than ever before. Mine do not. I require more foreplay than before. But I find so much delight in her good pleasure that my winkie getting stiff is really only secondary. We gave up on the young cool types long ago. Even worse are the young cool types that are now old but still trying to be young. We just like nice, polite, considerate people.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
im still here and rering to go....ladies and couples wanted and i can host

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6461 posts)
we are out here, and having an awesome time, have to take advantage of all the resourses , and they are out there, lol

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
think you have trouble now.wait untill you are in your middle sixties and single. very few people still play in there mid sixties.it seems like women don't like sex any more.me,I still want to,just having a hard time finding a willing body.how ever me,myself,and I do have a threesome now and then.not complianing,I'am still alive and still hope to find that one.its a long shot,but can still could happen.I wonder whats it going to be like when I get old,or older I should say........bs

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I confess to not having read all the previous posts but the main reason is that people lie about their ages. They are older than what is shown here. Another reason is that as we get older, it's more difficult to appeal to people because our physical selves show the affects of time. Our spouses can deal with that but it's more difficult for strangers. Our goal is to age "gracefully" and be open to the sexual passion in all of us.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(326 posts)
"AS for us older swingers if we were not blocke from veiwing others we would all be doing very well."

I don't see how you'd be any more successful if you weren't blocked. They've blocked you for a reason....they're not interested. I see absolutely no reason that singles should have access to my profile if I am clearly not looking for one. Your viewing my profile isn't going to stimulate my interest in you.

No offense (YOU being an all inclusive word to ANYONE I have prevent from seeing our profile)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5284 posts)
Thanks CurtnJane. You have a nice profile too.

I don't mind that he called me a jerk in that now-deleted post. He doesn't realize that I poke fun at everyone, including myself. In my dotage, I've tried to mellow a little and not take things too seriously.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Dear Fun,

I just checked it out. SLS doesn't have a block based on age. It's an open field where an individual can block you for their individually stated reason. Not that matters but I just checked you out and on first blush you certainly don't appear to be a jerk.

Sometimes, some people are sort of turned on by the power given to them through the use of a block option, or a delete key. Generally it's people who don't have any constructive power, only disapproval power.

Then again some guys don't want you saying anything about their wives. If you can believe that....

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
"AS for us older swingers if we were not blocke from veiwing others we would all be doing very well."

When did SLS add a blocke based on age, and do they plan one based on IQ?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Cpleofflirts. If only there was a woman or women that look as good as you,,, WoW i be in love land. AS for us older swingers if we were not blocke from veiwing others we would all be doing very well. Now only if someone would start a 50 group that also allow all singles as part we would all be having FUN.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(278 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 379   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers