Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Where are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 393   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a group in Philadelphia called Philly 50 Plus. In less than a year there are over 150 members. Here is how I did it. A. establish a (your city) 50 Plus group on sls. B. Search for people over 50. C. Send them an invite to your group. D. Schedule at least one M&G per month. E. recommend established events that would be good for seniors to go to. E. Let me know when you get off the ground and we can set up a network for when we travel to each other's city.

Don

Wayne PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Leeza,,, are you livin in an area that has 50 plus groups, where i am living nothin. Have try putting one together,,, no respounces, nada. all i read, is we need this and that, and then say where is all the 50 plus,ppl well they are not here,,, perhaps in places such as los angles ca, and st lo mo,pa. but not here. So leeza i hunt and buy it,,, its the easy way no expections or demands for this and that. Just my two nickels worth,,, pennies not out of service.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(292 posts)
Sinbach, it sounds like you are saying that older swingers shouldn't have standards? Everyone should have standards and only have sex with people that interest them and turn them on.

You really don't make a good case for youself here.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
always a crowd pleaser

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Sitting and waiting is like sitting around watching your sisters face break out.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Could be most of them are six feet under. lol .. you know like sitting on a cloud , watching us play.

Damon TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Still here hanging in, there are no 50 plus groups here,but from reading all them profiles ,ppl in the 50 plus groups i see ,are no better than the 20's to 40's group ,ya need this, you have to have that, damn ppl wake up is this a show what you have first, or are you here to have sex with others. Remember this . SLS is a dateing site also a site where you meet others for sex, not show and tell if i like first, than bitch about things why we are not meeting next.OHH just in case someone says that i wrote this because i am not getting laid, guess what ! i am getting laid the hard way, i pay for it, one way or the other. But this is not what i want, i want to share myself with others, anything wrong with that,,,?.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(292 posts)
The older swingers will be at Gayl's in Philly on Jan. 20 for a "rap brunch" and the Delaware Spa on the 19th. Send me the bird if your in the area and would like to join the Philly 50 Plus group.

Don

Wayne PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Dear BS,

You worry me. You already sound like a panting, drooling, hound dog that is peeing all over the place because of uncontrollable excitement.

Once you put it out there it's out there....

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Tiger, We're similar in age. The missus is looking for, well, me or better. Maybe someone a little different but someone she's attracted too. I'm OK with most guys but I get veto power. Wanting and getting are two different things. I've had to step up my game myself to make sure I can deliver what women want. I'm still learning. The nice thing about older people is that they've been through all the bullshit and have survived a lot of life's problems. We can let go and not worry about stupid details. But I still take care of my body because women like a four pack (the six pack days are long gone). :)

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 393   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers