Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 1468671011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
still here, and more than willing to show that I can still do the deed.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(289 posts)
I'm pushing 60 and still got the pluck to fuck. I'm game to play with any others with experience. ;-)

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(40 posts)
We are here, give a shout if passing through. Too many are not willing to go out and experience life. Older but still hot and like to get hotter.

Sapello NM
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I was a member of SLS but dropped out due to the lack of interest in "mature" men like me. My thought on the dwindling number of senior swingers is based on location. Like real estate; "location, location, location".

During the 1980's, as a young Black male I never lacked for swinging couples particularly here in the Boston area. It was considered very "taboo" to invite Black people to any sexual encounters. Yet add after add in the swinger's mags were looking for Black men.

I married, dropped out of swinging (wife never understood) and missed a lot of action during the 80's & 90's. After I got divorced I became more interested in exploring my Bi side and would occasionally meet men. When AIDs hit I was out again.

As I approached the idea of retirement I noticed that a lot of people simply get to that age, retire and move South to warmer weather. This simple fact, I believe is why the number of mature swingers in New England is low. As I read through this forum and other sites, I notice how many sexy, attractive older people live in FL or TX, NC, SC, GA, etc. All of the clubs here do not allow single men so that's out, and Craigslist is full of fantasy people who pose as swingers but just want your photo or a way to get your email address or worse. So I'm back at SLS and maybe this time I'll have better luck at meeting sexy people in my age group??

Medford MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'm 66 and here in Port Ornage Florida, horny as I was 20-30-40 years ago. I need a release every few days. I dont see where slowing down with age is valid at all. I've known women the same age as me that have very strong, very intense orgams. I dont have the amout of sperm I did at one time but I get hard as a rock, maintain it and get off strong. Older folks are around just a little harder to find. I'm eager to do an MFM or a cuckold with an older woman/couple.

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Please excuse all the grammatical errors....thats what happens when you have large fingers trying to put in small spaces....LOL....Hopefully my point was well taken.....damn spell check button

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hi folks.....Just read some of the responses and would agree with the majority we need to,be move vocal about our desires within this lifestyle. ....i have lived as a swinger over 25 years....yet i am not deterred from nor do i limit myself from being active within this lifestyle. ....there have been many rejections to group functions....club ammitance and parties but thru my confidence and strong sense of self i prevail.....so believe me if you are discouraged by the age factor then do be.....i have over come not just being a senior in this lifestyle but a single male who if you didn't notice is black......therefore. ...if i can find friends and swingers in this lifestyle even at my age.....do can you..... With that being said......i do travel throughout florida, the Caribbean, as far west as texas, and as far north as NYC

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Horneycouple, maybe they just have a Lackawanna. :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
North of the 49 ,,, where are you,,, Knock/ Knock,,, anyone there lol.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(289 posts)
Rite here way up in the cold wet north. Lot's of snow ice and then some but the lack of SEX. this old horny somebitch can't get enuf. LOL.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(289 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 387   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers