Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
J&D, I appreciate the encouragement, but what world are you living in to think that 5-10% of the population (especially rural Vermont) is or has been swingers? Or that 2% of the population are over-fifty swingers? I like your numbers, but doubt they are based in reality. Also, we are less constrained by the availablity of others than by our own busy schedules and priorities.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
InLove; with 600 residents in your town, it's likely that 30-50 of them are or have been swingers. Of those 30-50, it's probable that 10-12 are 50+. Everyone likes to get out with friends, so if you can find just a few older swingers in your area and get a small group together for something monthly, it'd be a start. Our 50+ group goes out to supper together monthly, just to get out of the house and not have to cook and to chat and visit.

Username hidden
(789 posts)
Anyone notice just how many over 50 couples are going on the cruise?

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Our city only has 600 people in it.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I have a group in Philadelphia called Philly 50 Plus. In less than a year there are over 150 members. Here is how I did it. A. establish a (your city) 50 Plus group on sls. B. Search for people over 50. C. Send them an invite to your group. D. Schedule at least one M&G per month. E. recommend established events that would be good for seniors to go to. E. Let me know when you get off the ground and we can set up a network for when we travel to each other's city.

Don

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Leeza,,, are you livin in an area that has 50 plus groups, where i am living nothin. Have try putting one together,,, no respounces, nada. all i read, is we need this and that, and then say where is all the 50 plus,ppl well they are not here,,, perhaps in places such as los angles ca, and st lo mo,pa. but not here. So leeza i hunt and buy it,,, its the easy way no expections or demands for this and that. Just my two nickels worth,,, pennies not out of service.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(280 posts)
Sinbach, it sounds like you are saying that older swingers shouldn't have standards? Everyone should have standards and only have sex with people that interest them and turn them on.

You really don't make a good case for youself here.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6773 posts)
always a crowd pleaser

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Sitting and waiting is like sitting around watching your sisters face break out.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Could be most of them are six feet under. lol .. you know like sitting on a cloud , watching us play.

Damon TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 387   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers