Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Where are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where_are_the_older_swingers
Created by: JackDarlene
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see a LOT of 20 & 30-something swingers on SLS, and more than a few in their 40's and even some 50's. We were just wondering why the population on SLS appears to be skewed towards the younger set. It isn't as though swinging was a recent phenomenon or anything like that. It's been around for a looong while. More than long enough to have LOTS of experienced swingers in their 60's, 70's, and even 80's. So where'd they all go? I'd think that perhaps it was a product of being Internet-challenged, but they don't seem to be at any house parties or M&G's either. Wassup with that?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 41  Next »
1 to 10 of 405
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm a single male swinger in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I'm 62 and party at our local club here in town. I just can't seem to find any ladies my age that can keep up with me. I had some major health issues in the period from 2010 to 2012 but I'm solid as a rock now.

Fort Wayne IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Willystn, great looking wife! can I drive your car?

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(734 posts)
We ask the same question, there are in our area, and whats with these loser sm 20 yr olds trying to hook up with cpls older than there parents.

Savannah TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes another PHONY PROFILE.. HMM now what's up with that?

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(392 posts)
"Try being a 68yr old straight male widower." I wouldn't want to try while doing life in prison just to be a widower.

Are clothespins contraband in prison?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5342 posts)
Funseeker, welcome to the Forums. This is just a guess, but it may be most people you are writing to here are turned off by your clothespin fetish. I know it isn't how Mr. Scandle and I rock, and I suspect there are many others like us. Have you considered checking into the website fet life dot com?

Beyond that, you are right. For us lucky ones, sex drives do not disappear just because we age.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10764 posts)
we are here ,,, but invisible. :) :)

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(877 posts)
Try being a 68yr old straight male widower. All I get is " we are not compatible good luck on your search". So far most of those that include my age range are interested in bi females. I guess that this society thinks that a "normal" 68 yr. old man has no sex drive. WRONG! I'm not dead dammit. I am still an active healthy male. Is anybody out there? If not, then this whole business is nothing but a cruel joke.

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
it's winter time ,but I am available to warm you up.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(877 posts)
Any seniors in or coming to central Virginia feel free to contact us. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Prince George VA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 41  Next »
1 to 10 of 405
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy