Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Where are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 393   End
User Details are only visible to members.
red and bi.....wish i lived in WI

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
Husband here

We are a summer and winter couple, we have been together for almost 9 years now and it is so hard to find couples that want to play with us. Either I'm to old or she's to young. We both have played with people older then me and much younger as well. In fact a few weeks ago we played with a young lady who was only 18 (and yes I checked her ID). A few years ago we played with a couple that were in their 80s but this is all far and few between. The older couples may have just gotten tired trying to hook up or they only go where they feel welcome. There is 28 years between me and my wife and we seem to have great sex together and are always on the look out for those who enjoy sexual fun.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Knock ,,,Knock ,,, over here orrrrr maybe there lol.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(292 posts)
Where are all the older swingers??? WE ARE RIGHT HERE!!!

Greenfield WI
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I think most of the older swingers have found people they're comfortable with a long time ago, and just happy with the friends they've made. Looking for friends on the web is not easy. I will only contact those who have a certification or are paid members, because there are too many fakes just looking to pass the time. If you're an older single guy the best place to find a partner is probably at church. There's always a woman who has a friend who just lost her husband (death or divorce), who would be just right for you. You'll need to find a nice way to mention that you're a romantic in every way "if you understand what I mean."

Palm Harbor FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
We, as older swingers, will be in Tucson next month. Here's to hoping for weather warm enough to hang around naked outside!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
im right here and rareing to go........hit me up for fun

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
Mr&MrsP: The people who attended your event are the real people here in the lifestyle. I read a study about profiles on adult sites. They found over 95% of so called single females were actually middle aged men looking for cyber sex.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
You say Flakes. Yep some are, but most are NOT. We just hosted a Meet n Greet Bar/Hotel and the place was packed with REAL flakes as you call them. The Mrs and I being seniors had no problem re-our age. At least half that PACKED the place were over 50. The rest in the 40s some 30s and no 20s....... If you want to meet people, you have to get out their and show people you are who you say you are. If anything the majority of SMs we meet are arrogant, pushy, cheap FLAKES. Just our 2 cents. And we do have a few select that Mrs plays with so we are NOT the SM basher's. Just what we have experienced while in the lifestyle. Thus the reason we don't allow SMs easy access to our group or the party's we have. They must prove themselves thru other couples recommendations or showing up and behaving like gentleman at our open meet n greets. Mr. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
I would think the actual number would be .7%. 99.3% are fakes and flakes.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 393   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers