Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 1468671081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BiLady, Just who are you referring to? I read back a ways and saw no one saying that to you guys or are you being general, because we are not fakes. Our certs show that and our last post was thanking someone and giving them an invitation. So I am perplexed by your posting? Mr. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
bilady, I just checked to see where you are and discovered your town is pretty far north in a low-population area. Are there parties and meet and greets in your neck of the woods? While we're in a somewhat rural part of the same state, we still aren't too far from larger cities. If you are where you say you are, I imagine it's tough meeting up with people. How do you do it?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9065 posts)
See what people mean, there is a lot of , "Oh you are hot or wish we could get together" but guess what they really don't or they would contact us. There are way to many fakes on these sites.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Sandy and Jerry, First of all we want to say thanks for posting such a GREAT profile here on SLS. You two look like you totally enjoy, fine dinning, travel and of course each other and the lifestyle. If you are ever in the Cl;eveland area we would be honored to have drinks and ??? with you guys. Never met a red head that wasn't totally into sex. LOL Thanks Mr n Mrs P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
red and bi.....wish i lived in WI

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6731 posts)
Husband here

We are a summer and winter couple, we have been together for almost 9 years now and it is so hard to find couples that want to play with us. Either I'm to old or she's to young. We both have played with people older then me and much younger as well. In fact a few weeks ago we played with a young lady who was only 18 (and yes I checked her ID). A few years ago we played with a couple that were in their 80s but this is all far and few between. The older couples may have just gotten tired trying to hook up or they only go where they feel welcome. There is 28 years between me and my wife and we seem to have great sex together and are always on the look out for those who enjoy sexual fun.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Knock ,,,Knock ,,, over here orrrrr maybe there lol.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Where are all the older swingers??? WE ARE RIGHT HERE!!!

Greenfield WI
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I think most of the older swingers have found people they're comfortable with a long time ago, and just happy with the friends they've made. Looking for friends on the web is not easy. I will only contact those who have a certification or are paid members, because there are too many fakes just looking to pass the time. If you're an older single guy the best place to find a partner is probably at church. There's always a woman who has a friend who just lost her husband (death or divorce), who would be just right for you. You'll need to find a nice way to mention that you're a romantic in every way "if you understand what I mean."

Palm Harbor FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
We, as older swingers, will be in Tucson next month. Here's to hoping for weather warm enough to hang around naked outside!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9065 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 387   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers