Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710341
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   341 to 350 of 379   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't get out much but have played with couples whos age ranged from 20's to 60's. We really don't think about it too much, we just go with the flow and have a good time. If we all connect we play, if we don't we won't.

Will we be swinging in our 60's? Probably not but then again who knows, maybe some hot blue eyed blond couple will want to take us to bed? LOL

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(154 posts)
"Either it is the clubs you hang out in or your approach, change one or the other. "

Exactly. We have politely declined many a single or couple and we've told some to Fuck Off. In all our years swinging, I can uncatagorically state we have never used Fuck Off or anything similarly aggressive when the behavior didn't scream for it. It's actually one of several reasons we quit working for The Splash Party Team, as much as we loved most of it. I quite frankly got sick of some people thinking I was part of the ammenities offered for their event package. I guess because I'm middle aged and overweight I was supposed to feel thrilled. Well not so much. Now we're returning to Splash. But not as Event Staff. Now I'll just be the Chef/Caterer hired to feed people and Bacchus my step and fetch boy.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
"Been to many clubs where i was told by the male part of the couple not interested, or told to F--- off"

There is only a few years difference in our ages and I have never been told to 'Fuck off'. And no of a few single males in your age bracket who have not been told to 'Fuck off'. Actually most of the ones that are told that, are MUCH younger.

Either it is the clubs you hang out in or your approach, change one or the other.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Sinbach1,

With our boating/camping/RVers/Bikers/ whatever club we tell single guys, ladies, and couples that the best way to break the ice is at a meet n greet or other event. It is very hard to walk into a club as an older couple, let alone a single guy and get lucky. At a local meet n greet their is no pressure. You get to be yourselves and get a chance to talk to folks without them thinking your trying to get them into a private room. We have met some of the greatest folks at these events. No we wouldn't jump in bed with many but we did became friends.. And yes some that we would never have imagined sharing with, happened because we got a chance to see their inner beings. Mr and Mrs P

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(237 posts)
SWMN...sure wish PA wasn't Quite so far from IL, would love to make your acquaintance! lol I like your idea about a site for "the older crowd"! A while back we and a few of "the older crowd" in our area started our own group and limited membership to cpls 50 and older. We go out to supper once monthly and also have a monthly house party. Sometimes we make one or the other, sometimes we make both (depending on our budget and energy levels), but we always have a good time and Nobody is ever "not pretty enough". The best part is that there isn't a single young "look at me, aren't I beautiful?" hardbody in the group! (Grin)

If anyone ever sets up a website for fifty and over, We're In! No Youngsters Allowed!

JnD

Username hidden
(789 posts)
You will be amaced in todays world where *Image * is everythng to most swinger's. If it is not one thing it is something else. Been to many clubs where i was told by the male part of the couple not interested, or told to F--- off. It is a shame to have this happen, but it did, so i sat the evening with my butt on a chair, tell the end of the evening. The way i see it it is better to be seen than not at all. As for swinging at my age ,will keep going until the parts quit.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Chicago cpl, Yes we too have found that it is sooooo much better to go to a house party or meet n greet to actually meet people. It gives us a chance to talk in a non pressured atmosphere. We are NOT the meet and fuck kinda people. Yes it has happened but not to often. To us there must be a connection with the folks. Especially with Mrs. P. If she doesn't connect with the male half, no chance Mr P is getting any from the lady. Seems us guys have a lower standard. LOL We will stick it anywhere if the time and place is right. ROFLMAO No Offense Please. Notice I ignored the SMs (?????) posting, which really has nothing whatsoever to do with the original thread here. But that seems to always be the case with some. From us to all the SENIORS out here, have a swinging nice time. Be Safe and remember: Friends are Best when Shared......... Mr. P of Mr and Mrs P

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(237 posts)
Good point "chgocupl" the effort expended is WAY higher than the return but we keep plodding along, (the fun is apparently still worth the effort) we no longer view the fakes/posers/phonies with disdain...we just ignore them and motor on. We haven't given up we've just become more choosy where we participate!!!

Both of us have discussed how nice it would be to have a site dedicated to the "older" crowd.

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
MrandMrsP-

We couldn’t believe how much your comment resonated with us. It seems like the same time back, but in Chicago, we joined a Social Club which met twice a month normally at the same hotel. We were extremely active, and knew almost all the regulars as well as the owner. I even did some computer work for him and the club back then. Although it has now closed a while back some of the “original members” started a club of their own. We joined them, and that is where we found out that we just didn’t fit in anymore. I don’t know what changed-- them, us, or both, but the round peg just didn’t seem to fit into the square hole!!

Unable to start our own organization, we drifted around for a while, and then tried the internet to see what was available. Our biggest complaint about that is at least live, you had a chance to see people for real, talk with them, and establish a relationship to move forward with. Not like many of the sites that just seem to foster phonies and wannabes. That’s not meant to be a whine, just a fact WE have run into. At the same time, we HAVE met a few really nice people, and tried to start relationships with them. Some have worked, many have not.

I’d like to say this swinging thing is easy, but in truth, it’s not!! That’s not to say that when we were younger, there was a line at the door, but values DID seem to be different. There is a lot of effort expended for what seems like a small return. Maybe that’s where some of the “seniors” have gone. They just got tired of the poor return for investment, and gave up!!

Mount Vernon IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I can read. I am asking HIM a question.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   341 to 350 of 379   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers