Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 14686710291
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   291 to 300 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
doing well thankyou,what about the rest of of the older swingers.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
There are some exciting 50 and 60 + singles and couples in the Low Country area.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(19 posts)
My husband just asked me recently why I never hit on the younger ladies or men... I told him this: Although cute to look at.. they do NOTHING for me sexually. I love to be with a woman that I know has experience and takes her time and is sensual and can kiss and likes to be touched and played with and the same for a man. A more mature man who has been their and done that.. who can take his time and find just the right spot... I am not turned on by the Hyper active bouncing young bucks running around .. I cant stand the head banging music, and honestly most cant eat pussy or fuck for shit. ARM candy yes.... pussy candy NO! Now granted my husband is 15 years older then me. I have told him to take a 20 something and see how fast and furious she sucks dick and bounces on your cock and then take a mature 50 plus woman and watch how she makes your head spin... He is starting to "feel" my point ladies N gents. XOXOX happy hunting

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
We recently discovered that two area gathering places for swingers have pretty much been 'taken over' by the Hardbody set. Over 40? Unwelcome. Not HWP? Don't bother. Don't enjoy your music at ear-splitting levels? Take a hike. I'm told that one website has even posted a notice that only HWP people under 40 are welcome now.

We've formed a local house party group (St. Louis Area 50+ Swinging Couples) in the St. Louis metro area for ONLY 50+ couples and are already growing rapidly. We're going to let the young Hardbody types go their way while the 'senior set' puts a whole new spin on swinging.

If anyone else is in the same position that we were, you might consider creating a similar Group on SLS for the 50+ people in your area. It seems to be working here!

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Here i am ,as for mvvp post i give you a 10, for telling like it is. Thanks.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Getting ready to host our group that travels to Hedonism II in Jamaica. We maybe older but we still put fun at #1 on our list of things to do. Anyone want to join up we go every Jan. Drop us an e-mail..

Denver PA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Any senior swingers in Central Florida interested in meeting a mature divorced male for friendship/fun check out my profile.

Eaton Park FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Great post, MVPP :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
MVPP, I love your last post in this thread. I couldn't have said it better.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I don't know what you younger sprats are complaining about - my wife is 80 and she robbed me from the cradle - I am only 75! We host parties once a month or so. If you are anywhere in So Calif drop us line. Our parties are announced in the hot date section here.

Fallbrook CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   291 to 300 of 387   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers