Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Where are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where_are_the_older_swingers
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 53  Next »
21 to 30 of 530
User Details are only visible to members.
The beach! The Hop in Houston ..

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2775 posts)
waiting for the birdie

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15031 posts)
Am 64 Louisiana

Gretna LA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Inez is not old she is mature and seasoned

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15031 posts)
NOOOO not all in Florida ,a few are alive and well on Wrong Island

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11974 posts)
"they are all in florida "

HAHAHA! Funny you mention that. I was just drumming up airfare prices to West Palm Beach for us to enjoy a weekend away.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2899 posts)
they are all in florida

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15031 posts)
I would love to meet an older couple or lady !!

Albany NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'm an older bi man (63) who doesn't think of himself as "old" just yet ! I act, feel and think younger even though I might not look younger LOL And sex excites and thrills me as much as it did when I was younger. I accept that younger couples, women and men have little or no interest in me. It's why I seek couples, women and men within 10 years of my age. I think in many cases as couples age (get older as opposed to getting old), youthful libido and desire is lost by one or both partners and it causes them to take themselves "out of the game". Also, unfortunate things such as cancer, heart issues and other medical issues take their toll on one or both partners. It's very unfortunate when only one partner loses sexual desire or capability, leaving their still libidinous partner with no sexual outlet except masturbation or cheating. Some healthy couples who would love to keep swinging well into their golden years simply succumb to an idea that they need to start "acting their age" despite having had many enjoyable years of swinging together. Some thrust the idea on themselves, others have it foisted on them by their kids, grandkids or friends/peers. I don't buy the internet-challenged reason but it is my experience that there are hundreds more older married men online seeking sex than there are older couples and married women seeking sex.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(83 posts)
We still Swing & we both know how to use the internet :-)

Oceanside CA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 53  Next »
21 to 30 of 530
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.