Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Where are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where_are_the_older_swingers
Created by: JackDarlene
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see a LOT of 20 & 30-something swingers on SLS, and more than a few in their 40's and even some 50's. We were just wondering why the population on SLS appears to be skewed towards the younger set. It isn't as though swinging was a recent phenomenon or anything like that. It's been around for a looong while. More than long enough to have LOTS of experienced swingers in their 60's, 70's, and even 80's. So where'd they all go? I'd think that perhaps it was a product of being Internet-challenged, but they don't seem to be at any house parties or M&G's either. Wassup with that?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 57  Next »
1 to 10 of 568
User Details are only visible to members.
Havin Breast Cancer in women under the age of 65 is a inherited bad gene and runs in families. The women tend to get breast cancer in their thirties.

Breast Cancer in old age which are most of the breast cancer are because the DNA ends are getting old and frayed and just worn out from reproducing cells for so long.

Chemicals do not cause cancer.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8047 posts)
Right here in Wesley Chapel Florida looking for other mature couples looking for fun

Wesley Chapel FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
ncal, I have thought for years breast cancer is caused by the chemicals in bras and perspiration together on women. Scientific study?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4615 posts)
Fund what is cancer? The actually biological mechanism that causes cells to reproduce unchecked and not stop. Why are there lung cancer families that all get lung cancer yet never smoke.

Why is most breast cancers happen at old age in women?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8047 posts)
right here waiting to play and make new friends

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15416 posts)
Hmmmmmmmmm !

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(1013 posts)
Respectfully, relatively few cancers are heritable ("caused by bad genes"). While environmental exposures ("not taking care of your body") are significant, there are many other significant causes. HPV causes squamous cancers, hepatitis C causes liver cancers. The list is long. A fun and intriguing book for the layperson is "The Emperor of All Maladies".

Old age does not "cause cancer". Old age is associated with errors in DNA replication that accumulate over time. The rate of accumulation is related to the rate of mutations offset by the effectiveness of editing and repair mechanisms that are supposed to find and eliminate these errors. It is not that the body or the mechanisms are "worn out". It is the accumulation of errors that ultimately overwhelm control of cell replication.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(510 posts)
Havin cancer is caused by inheriting bad genes or not taking care of your body. When cancer happens everything changes. I have no idea about sex and the desire to have sex.

Old age is another cause of cancer, that is when you body is just worn out. for healthy people we are talking 80's and 90's .

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8047 posts)
ncal, CHEMO TREATMENT?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4615 posts)
Please don't get me wrong, Sue and I both still love sex, she is still great in bed and she is enjoying the attention of 2 guys at work who are chasing her skirt. What we don't do so much anymore is go toe the singles bars and clubs. We have so many other things that we take pleasure from. Many, maybe most are G rated or family activities like camping/fishing and travel Now we both agree that if we had friends with benefits who would share these with us we would love that

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(1013 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 57  Next »
1 to 10 of 568
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.