Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Where are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where_are_the_older_swingers
Created by: JackDarlene
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see a LOT of 20 & 30-something swingers on SLS, and more than a few in their 40's and even some 50's. We were just wondering why the population on SLS appears to be skewed towards the younger set. It isn't as though swinging was a recent phenomenon or anything like that. It's been around for a looong while. More than long enough to have LOTS of experienced swingers in their 60's, 70's, and even 80's. So where'd they all go? I'd think that perhaps it was a product of being Internet-challenged, but they don't seem to be at any house parties or M&G's either. Wassup with that?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 53  Next »
1 to 10 of 530
User Details are only visible to members.
bi-pilot i aggree why do people still block us singles when we are what your lookin for

Winnsboro TX
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Over 60 BI WM here in central SC. I'd enjoy meeting anyone in SC, NC, NOFL or EAGA. Am into MFM and all the variations. Would reply to the folks in Beaufort but you have your profile restricted and single guys can't see it or reply to you

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(109 posts)
We need a Over 60's Swingers Club/group in the Low country! We're horny as hell and have no where to go!!

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
any one in chicago

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(187 posts)
I actually prefer senior couples and women for fun. Some of the best sex I've had has been from women over 50.

Sylva NC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Seems the real swingers on SLS are now all mid fifties and older. Younger crowd seem to be on Craigslist.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6612 posts)
I'm in central SC. Will travel up to 150 miles to meet and play with couples. Enjoy giving oily erotic massages with happy endings to all. Check my profile then get in contact if you have any interest at all.

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(109 posts)
right here waiting for an invite

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14800 posts)
A lot of couples are loosing their partners due to sickness ,and they are also dropping out,you you will not find them,so you have to make new friends.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I just don't know .I will love to find some of them,may be they all move to Florida,

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 53  Next »
1 to 10 of 530
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.