Where's a good place to find seniors to play with : Swingers Discussion 1600791011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere's a good place to find seniors to play with
TOPIC: Where's a good place to find seniors to play with
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hedo 2 usually has a fair amount of people in the 50+ age group.

Des Moines IA

Username hidden
(13 posts)
nice of you to say, dbooth!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Thank you, Frankie!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Funny, I don't feel like a senior, but guess it's undeniable at this age. There's still a lot of fun left in this old gal!

We've met some nice seniors from our area here on SLS and at hotel takeover parties. Do a search with your preferences indicated and you may get lucky.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Why not get some of the locals over 50 to start going to a vanilla place here in town that we can all agree on. Not as a place to play but just to socialize. We can also include the younger crowd if they are interested in mature folks. It would be nice to have a place where people can meet without the idea of "lets fuck" and just to see if there is something in common and maybe click with others without the pressure of playing .

Just my thoughts, I would like to hear what others might come up with. I'm open to suggestions and ideas to spread the love, so to speak, without any pressure.

Please people don't clam up on me.......

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(18 posts)
In Texas you might try Sprouts grocery store on Thursday seems to be senior day there.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(18 posts)
come down to Tampa fl we are there for the winner and are not far from Caliente resort. and we are there most every fri night for meet & great. Cum play

Rapid City MI

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Any in Texas.. B&F

Canyon Lake TX

Username hidden
(12 posts)
If your in Las Vegas NV the best on premise club for the over 50 crowd is the Red Rooster. Here in CA there is a social club here on SLS called Simply Living Silver. They have events all over CA held once a month. Camp outs during the summer, hotel meet and greets and cruises during the winter. Membership is growing fast. Perhaps couples should consider opening up sub chapters in other states.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Florida is a great place to look. There are a ton of them at fantasy fest in Key West. Start doing searches for couples in Florida and you will start to see more and more senior swingers..... Then is is up to you to book a vacation in the Sunshine State.

Roanoke VA

Username hidden
(65 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
TOPIC: Where's a good place to find seniors to play with