Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers When do you drop out of the Lifestyle
TOPIC: When do you drop out of the Lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   57 to 64 of 64 
User Details are only visible to members.
Here's another situation we know of (NOT us and they are not on SLS) -- mature couple and hubby is out of the game because of surgery. He thinks wife who is a bit younger should not be deprived of sex because of his problems. They were long time swingers, but mostly in "open" arrangements. He has no problem with her finding a good partner, but she says -- and seems sincere about it -- that she is not going to play anymore since he can't. Any thoughts on this?

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
In my case it was the passing of my wife. I left the scene for a while (about 5 years) but now find myself wanting to get back into circulation, though things are now *completely* different as a single unpartnered male. Many of those we played with have moved away or dropped out of the scene for whatever reason so yeah, I feel your frustration.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Although we're in our mid 50's, we really don't "go out looking" for fun in the bedroom. We feel more comfortable with the impromtu of getting together. In other words, if the people and timing is right...go for it. The actual age number really isn't a factor (at this point), as the personalities are a more important issue for us. We've become more laid back, but at the same time still enjoy a good night of sex! Tough subject.... Don & Terry

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(207 posts)
The problem we have today is the same one we had twenty years ago. I have always been interested in women our age while the Mrs has her eye on younger men. She looks younger than her age and has no trouble attracting the male half of couples in their forties. Problem is - the female half is looking for a forty something male ! Therefore mFm threesomes seem to be the norm for us since we crossed over the sixty threshold.

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Yes, Curious -- and that's part of the double whammy-- years ago, we thought nothing of hopping in the car and driving for hours for a liason with another couple. Really don't like to travel that much anymore for swinging purposes -- and we a haven't run across any playmates in our neighborhood.

Jim -- your points (as always) are well thought out. Interestingly enough (and I bet you have the same experience), we have all kinds of inquiries from younger single guys who "love older women!" I tell them: "I do too!"

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
It seems that we have been in touch with both of the couples who have posted on this thread, but we have never met up with them although we would like too. Part of our problem is that we live in one of the extremities of the country that is not highly populated. Hence there are not to many who are interested, interesting and attractive. I guess we'll have to travel to find what we're seeking.

South Bristol ME
Username hidden
(31 posts)
We feel your pain! Our swinging had dwindled over the years anyway just because we had satisfied a lot of curiousities we once had. Also like you we had many couples who once were regular playmates drop out due to health issues or retiring and moving away.

We also freely admit that most people our age simply aren't sexually appealing to us anymore. In fairness, we no doubt aren't as appealing to others as we once were, either.

But then suddenly we reconnected with two couples we hadn't seen in several years and are making plans to see them.

If our health holds up, I think we'll quit for good when I reach the stage described to me by a wonderful friend: "Everything that's supposed to be flexible is stiff, and everything that's supposed to be stiff is flexible."

On the other hand, even our friends who have dropped out say "In our minds and hearts we will always be swingers."

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
It is getting harder all the time to find good senior couples -- we like to stay within reasonable distance of our ages -- and in the last couple of years, several couples we know have dropped out. Age, health issues, loss of interest, etc., etc. We are interested in hearing from other seniors who are considering it, or are happy to hang in there at some reduced level of play -- perhaps just remaining friendly with others in the LS for the sake of the companionship --without the sexual component. Thoughts, anyone?

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   57 to 64 of 64 
TOPIC: When do you drop out of the Lifestyle