When do you drop out of the Lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 1934751041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhen do you drop out of the Lifestyle
TOPIC: When do you drop out of the Lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Chim. I did specify there were exceptions! :)

Wilmington NC

Username hidden
(21 posts)
At 69 all the really hot women are looking for younger guys? Not true in our case Beau. We don't play very often, but Mrs. Chim likes some longevity....hehe....not interested in guys who are young enough to be our kids.

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
"We attended a party were one of the attendees was a woman in her 70's. I over heard one of the younger guys (in his 40's) say that she was hot and when he played with her, he had to cry uncle......lol I can only hope that I am like that in my 70's.....lol" ------------------

I think I know who you're talking about, April, and yes, she's awesome. Ans yes, I am sure you'll be like that in your 70's ;-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
At 16 all the really hot women were looking for older guys, a 69 the really hot women (with a few exceptions) are looking for younger guys. Damn.

Wilmington NC

Username hidden
(21 posts)
Nice post M&M P -- a couple of points -- the "not enough time" argument used to be true of us when our last child was still with us and we had lots of family in the area, but you'd think that retirees would have much more freedom for LS activities. You are right on about the fitness thing, though. We are saddened at how many people in our age group -- swingers or not -- have let themselves go.

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
bandp, As you told us, you just don't have the time. Certainly not because of you guy's age's. Many of the folks who attend the get togethers we put together are in Our age bracket. The problem we have is when folks just let themselves go to hell. Look at George Clooney, he's over 50 and show me a lady in the lifestyle that would NOT jump his bones, or even Robert Redford. I believe if you keep your self in decent shape, bath regurlarly, and keep sexually active you can go as long as you like... Just our opinion, and we know what those are worth. Mr. P

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
As we get older we just do less and less of it. Not sure if that is dropping out or fading away............

Painesville OH

Username hidden
(147 posts)
LW if that is a dig at who I think it is a dig at I have to say I am a little disappointed.

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
We've pretty much dropped out. It's because we can't seem to find the tme. How bizarre. I wouldn't have expected that. Thne again I wouldn't have expected someone much younger than me to have such receding gums. But her manicurist still has good skills. If you like fake.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Hardee's breakfast biscuit and a discounted senior coffee starts at age 55. I hope to act young all my old age. There are some on here that say age is just a number. WE get email from 20 somethings. They have GOT to be desperate ! Really not sure the answer to your question ...

Pensacola FL

Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 64   End
TOPIC: When do you drop out of the Lifestyle