When do you drop out of the Lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 1934751021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhen do you drop out of the Lifestyle
TOPIC: When do you drop out of the Lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I say, stop when you want to stop. I will not let anyone tell me I am too fat, too thin, too old or too young. I am who I am and have fun with who I want to have fun with.

Manchester NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Very true, Penflcpl -- It is also our experience that it is tough to find mature cpls who have kept in shape. We don't think that is asking too much. It is also pretty common to find mature men (particularly) who are having probs because of meds related to blood pressure, etc. We have also done an occasional MFM, but would really like to find other cpls in our age range. (you ever head up this way, hmmmm?}

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(562 posts)
We have been in the lifestyle since 1974 and have seen many changes,we do not feel like we will ever quit. We enjoy the company if we play or not. Finding couples our age is tough.We definitely are not as spry as we once were,but we sure give it a good try.

Sauget IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Well sweettart, After we looked at your profile and of course the pics(weg) it was obviously their loss not yours. Mr. and Mrs. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Now sweetart - THATS Funny. Money helps for sure. We have learned it is very difficult to find compatible playmate couples. We have been in the lifestyle for nearly thirty years . mFm threesomes the entire time. Never a shortage of younger men willing to satisfy an older woman. Last several years we have tried to find a couple. Hard to find couples our age where both male & female have taken care of their looks and bodies. Males with hair loss is unavoidable , but they could do something about that beer belly and their manners. Ladies prefer GENTLEMEN - just because your a member here does not mean you will fuck someone behind the gas station on the corner after saying hello for the first time ten minutes after dark !

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(27 posts)
We are a summer and fall married couple and we have been finding it harder and harder to hook-up. Either I'm to old or she's to young or even we are both to old. I don't get it but to each his own. What I do know is that if you are not enjoying the hunt anymore it's time to get out. P.S. I just renewed my license....................ha ha

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
I've been in the lifestyle both as the hubby in a young hotwife couple and, now, as a solo older bi male. At age 58, I'm looking for older, mature couples, women and bi men as playmates but not getting too much interest. The 2 couples I was seeing semi-regularly for 2 years 'retired' due to health issues and just plain lack of desire. We are still friends and I wish them well :) I won't let my age discourage me from seeking and exploring swinging opportunities but I know that my age (and the fact that I don't have a female partner) does limit those opportunities.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(240 posts)
I am 46 my sweety that I have been with since I was 35 is 15 yrs older than me, its a hard fit for us at times. Some I am too young, others he is too old . We go out, have fun, and we always have the greatest sex with each other. When we find nice relaxed couples that we click with its awesome. But, we find many more while we travel. Those on the sites not so much,,,

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2197 posts)
When there lowing you in the ground lol

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(37 posts)
We didnt get started until we were in our mid 50s. Just getting started and need to make up for lost time. Having fun and making great friends. Thanks to all we have met and played with and also just our LS friends we have met at parties.

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(125 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 64   End
TOPIC: When do you drop out of the Lifestyle