Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers What is your bottom age limit
TOPIC: What is your bottom age limit
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Our bottoms are the same age as the rest of us!!!!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
well for myself a lady that can keep up with me. age is just a state of mine

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
most of our friends seem to be in their 30's and 40's . but we dont have any real age preference but i think we wold lean towards 40's to 50's. Its easier to get together when your friends dont have to arrange for sitters and that kind of thing

Wayland MI
Username hidden
(76 posts)
We prefer over 50,not below 45.

Pottsville PA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Like several others here, I draw the line at around 40...younger than that is too close to my daughter's age, and it is just creepy to think about...We also prefer to be friends with our playmates, and we just don't share a lot of interests with people under 40...one of my favorite movies lines is from Peggy Sue Got Married, when Nicholas Cage tells Kathleen Turner that he was tired of telling his young girlfriend that "the Big Bopper is not a hamburger".

Chaska MN
Username hidden
(1 post)
we must be sluts, because we don't limit the ages. If there is mutual attraction and a good rapport, age doesn't really matter. We've met some very mature, wise, worldly and laid back fun twenty-somethings and we've met some obnoxious, stupid, juvenile 50 somethings. Guess which we'd rather share our bodies with?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Physical age might be less relevant than maturity or psychological age. There's an old saw that people spend the first half of their lives living for someone else (parents, kids, ...) and the second half of their lives living for themselves. For us, it was around age 45 what we understood what that meant. Went to our first nude resort and never looked back.

We prefer being around folks who have figured out that life is valuable but also finite, who manage risk but enjoy the moment, who wake up each day and see their partner as their dearest friend, companion and fellow traveler in the voyage of life. There are people in their 40's who have reached this point, and people in their 60's who have not.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
I second that emotion!

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
VALovers...did anyone ever tell you that you have a Gorgeous smile? :-)

Username hidden
(781 posts)
We list a preferred age range, but that's only because that's where our chances are best. We never asked anyone at a party or club how old they are. If there's a mutual attraction, then age doesn't matter.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
TOPIC: What is your bottom age limit