Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers What is your bottom age limit
TOPIC: What is your bottom age limit
Created by: westernpacouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is for seniors only - those folk who are 50 years or older.

What is the bottom age limit you are looking for?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't know the answer. If somebody is flirting with us and we feel a connection, then that works, as long as they are of legal age. But we haven't had to worry about that! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
some people its for some its not im 21, and i dnt have a age limit, its a number to me if the person is easy to get along with, can holld a conversation and u have fun then what does it matter =) lol

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Last week we were at a Trapize club in Atlanta, Three younger girls were in the restroom. They ask my wife "how old are you" and she replied " I could be as old as your mothers. Then she told them she was 57. That said damn you are hot. Then they asked about me and how much older I was and she said 1 year. Guess I was not that hot. :(

Albany GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
The range of age we show at our SwingLifeStyle profile changes as the age of our oldest daughter rises -- her age defines our lower limit. Psychological, I suppose. The mind does not want to go near incest. We do not, at least, want to have the appearance at SLS of contemplating it. Rules, as you have probably learned, are sometimes broken during a hot pursuit. Both my wife and have have gone under the bar at one time or another during a house party.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Definitely not weird foru9 --- I enjoy 60+ as well. ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
Sexus..

We both play both as a couple and single. We are seperated by distance and don't get to see each other but once a month if we are lucky. She has her life apart from me and vise versa. 27 years as a couple have taught us a lot about life and how to enjoy it whether together or seperate.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(27 posts)
i do have a bottom limit. i prefer women and couples near my age, It's comforting to know we have some common history. we have seen the same changes over time. yet younger can be fun as well. but i have a son 34. So i do have limits as to how young a woman or couple get too young. lol Besides young folks like to listen to music i can't stand. lol and way too loud. So usually 40 is as young as i will look for. Women seem to come into their own in their 40's. they seem to blossom and evlove into these incredible beings.

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(60 posts)
so, you swing as a couple or as a single? I guess I'm a bit confused by the profile.

We don't really have a bottom limit, but go with the notion that we can comfortable meet you in a public place without any embarrassment on either part. So, if you are in your 20s, you know how to act in public. Or if you are in your 50s, you also know how to act in public. We have to have SOMETHING in common with you, unless we're just at a swing club and find an attraction and it's a one-night only kind of thing, but that's a rare happening (Vegas is excluded from this whole line of thought...).

We enjoy couples within our own age group, a bit younger or a bit older, doesn't matter.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
For us we don't look for anyone younger than our youngest child, so 40 for us. Most of our friends are in there late 50's and upand we tend to like this age becasue everyone is an empty nester, free to travel, and know what they want out of life.

All that said we will play with anyone who can get over the fact that she just turned 70 and I'm an old fart in my late 60's.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Our bottom is legal age lol but we have yet to find anyone under 30 who have been serious enough to meet most are into the fantasy of meeting but never follow through. We make sure when we setup a meeting with anyone under 30 that we meet at a karaoke bar that way if they no show us we can still have a great time :-)

Norm&Sharon

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: What is your bottom age limit