Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers What is considered senior
TOPIC: What is considered senior
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with Rdy2play!!

And, in line with my earlier answer to this question.... in 2 more years, you will be my hero!

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(1622 posts)
If you mean senior in age, then I guess we qualify, although do to a change in attitude, how we eat and excresise, We have both lost a whole lot of weight, still working on losing more, walk 3-6 miles a day, and feel better than we have in years. If you mean senior in amount of time we have been in the lifestyle, then I guess we would not be, as we would be what some call newbies, or late bloomers. Which ever definition you use doesn't matter it should be not a age put with it, rather a attitude and what you do with it that matters. just my thoughts, for what they are worth.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Here goes,,,I just couldnt bite my lip any longer,,,,,,lmao,,,,,I'm 74, been in the lifestyle for umpteen years,,,,hundreds of house parties,,,both as a guest,,,and loads as a host,,,,,we have travelled to clubs in Fla, Cal, La, and all oveer Texas, our home.,,,,my wife is 65, she finally got medicare,,,,lol,,,we both enjoy an active sex life,,,,So I guess we qualify as " seniors ",,,,BTW, yes I do have a 4 wheel walker,,,also a 3 wheel Pride mobility scooter,,they come in handy for the long haul, like attending Queensryche concerts, or Willie 's annual picnic,,,I can walk ok,,but just not long distances.,,,of course sex now is slow and easy,,,,I'm glad mother nature slowed my butt down, cause I seem to enjoy it more now,,,my partners do also...as the saying goes " Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt ",,,,cheers,, licks,,and nibbles

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hey now, I am loving the 40s. Age is a state of mind so no one, at least to me are seniors, although I have young senior moments every now and again.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Yup. And second childhood really IS more fun than the first! We know better how to have REAL fun - and can often afford it!

As one of my favorite authors once wrote, "The true measure of a man is just how much tomfoolery he can still get into when he's got a pot belly and a shiny head!"

Jim (whose head is still covered with hair and whose belly is shrinking due to diet & exercise - but who still enjoys "tomfoolery")

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
It has been said that your 40's are the old age of youth, and your 50's are the youth of old age.

Its nice to be young again!

Concord NH
Username hidden
(1 post)
I had no problem whatsoever with women in their 40's when I was 20. In my 30's I really enjoyed a woman in her late 50's. Quite an attractive woman...

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
jjsdjs......you can officially call me a "DUMB" ass LMAO

although that would sooth my roids........AHHHHH!!!!!!

relief .....................LMFAO

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
First of all daring, thank you. Only way to cook rack of lamb. And until you can sit on an ice-cream cone and tell me what flavor it is, you're not a smart ass lol.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
if 50 is a senior swinger does that you two are half senior swingers. ?

hehehe

i know i am being a smartass.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 75   End
TOPIC: What is considered senior