Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers What is considered senior
TOPIC: What is considered senior
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There's always a special place for you two funluvin!!!! Phoenix. it's good seeing you too!!! We're liking this section here.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9032 posts)
I'd consider us senior in both age and years in the lifestyle. Although we certainly do meet people older than us and/or swinging longer. It just seems as each year goes by those numbers get fewer. We think we'll probably get "little, part time jobs in retirement. Something really fun like working in a wine bar or maybe PSA's at the beach.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LOL@M!

Howdy Central ! Long time no see !

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
Life is really good!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9032 posts)
Of course M !

I needed a change ! So I got a his-a-erect-a-me .

I call that head "G" jr. ;)

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
Gina and Gina, perhaps we'll all get together. It may be in the cards!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9032 posts)
"To me, being a Senior is free from pimples;-), not having to plan my vacations around my periods, and no longer childbearing. "

Guess that makes me a senior ! ;)

"G"

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
I guess I'm in my "retirement" years then, Poly, b/c I don't have to work. I think I'm a mixture of senior and "junior" because I am still going to college, and am often the oldest one in the classroom, which is a lot of fun for me.

There are also times when I am the oldest one in the room swinging as well! That's also fun! Most of our swing friends are in their mid-thirties, it seems. They're mature, fun, enjoyable, but they do have to plan around kids at home, which we respect and understand. I think they like hanging with us because we're laid back and welcoming, and well, ok, maybe we're just sexy! We do enjoy it immensely, without some of the "baggage" or drama that some of our younger swing pals experience.

We have a few friends who are more peers, with grown-and-gone kids, comfortable lifestyles, stable financially and a matureness that means that no one feels the need to be competitive; we just enjoy each other's bodies and can have sex or not and it doesn't matter.

That said, after a month of being "out of the loop" I'm ready to jump in and have some sexy fun again, so watch out, "you young-'uns"

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
You are far from a senior, Mrs. Lala, especially looking at your photo you posted to that last one, you are looking mighty fine woman. I agree 100% with your last post and learning that more and more each and every day.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
I don't know, Frank. Did the guy have his shorts pulled up so the waistband was around his nipples?

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 75   End
TOPIC: What is considered senior