Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers What is considered senior
TOPIC: What is considered senior
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No it's the middle of the younger ones. We have a 13 year old grandson we don't currently know. He was born and given up for adoption when his Mom was a college student. It was a private and open adoption and our oldest daughter and I were able to see him for the last time just before his 1st birthday. We do know exactly where he is and also the attorney handles such things as family medical history updates. Upon turning 18 our addresses will be disclosed and he may chose if and when he would like to meet us. Then over the last year or so, we got 3 boys born within 7 months of each other. We have one of our couples trying for their first now and have placed our order for a girl ;-) The one we take care of here is our only local grandchild and is a first born. So for all we know, by the time he's in school, there may be a younger sibling. When he exhausts us, we remind ourselves this is supposed to keep us young! He's a "picture " of him, LOL. He's in the oven and his parents wedding reception was at our home. I made the cake! His parents are TopChefnRedHot in here so that's why there is actually a family picture on our profile. Go ahead, call us sick and twisted. We have five natural children and RedHot is our "adopted" daughter. So we expect we'll see tons more wee ones with this size family.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Of course when I talk about these little fun jobs, I guess it will also depend on whether we're the care givers for grandchild still. There's a sure sign of being a senior, your house is once again filled with little one equipment ;-)

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Guess you could call one of us senior but we both have a lust for life and fun love to meet others with similar interests our ages and older

Port Hope MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
If you do the Care-Taking, you'll have to throw a big party and invite us over, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9049 posts)
I'm still way back on the two Ginas thing. Gina-lalala reminds me of the story told of how I got my name. I was a preemie and given up for adoption, so didn't have a name and the nurses named me Gina after Gina Lollobrigida, how about that? So we're both Ginas, as well as Lalalala...or in my case, a Lololoa.

At any rate, I don't mind being "old Gina" much in the way that show is w/ Julia Louise Dryfus, the "new adventures of Old Christine." As long as I'm having new adventures that is!

As for the working comment, it wasn't meant as a put down to anyone. We are not pretentious in any form (well, we are sarcastic sometimes, but that's an intelligence thing, not a financial one). In my first life (with ex) I was not allowed to work, yet worked my butt off from home in all sorts of ways, teaching piano, selling tupperware, I even took in ironing (no, I'm not really from the 50s, but his mentality was). Then finally, I was "allowed" to work, and ended up working 4 jobs and raising two sons and going to college part time plus keeping the house spotless and as stress free as I could for my abuser/controller.

So, after I divorced, I've had a variety of jobs, sometimes 3 or 4 at a time. And now, with Dan, it's just nice to work as I wish, as all he wants for me is to be happy. If I could make money writing, I would, and I'm working towards that, but I am also going to school still to finish my sociology degree. Whew. All that justification is exhausting.

Lest anyone think I'm just a lazy spoiled rich bitch, you can take out the word "rich." We're comfortable, yes. Rich, depends on your definition. We both drive used cars, and probably always will, we pay our credit cards off, etc etc. It's all a matter of perspective and choice, so what we have materially isn't of importance to us, it's what we have with each other that counts the most.

Thanks for letting me rant.

What were we talking about again?

Gina...the one who writes too much.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Not a senior just yet, but will work until I am dead. I'd say Mrs. Lala needs to make a trip back to PA, and we will gladly drive to Central PA!!

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
since we the closest perhaps my wife and i should go SPANK that youngster mrs Irish

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
"Phoenix ;-) Cummere... We will make you both glad that you have decided to consider you a Senior! lalala lala "

Yum-yum MrsFun ! I knew life was only going to get better ! ;)

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
Punks

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
The majority of forum regulars are my senior.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 75   End
TOPIC: What is considered senior