What is considered senior : Swingers Discussion 1134591021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhat is considered senior
TOPIC: What is considered senior
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we slide over the hill this past year. but not giving up yet. No rocking chair here yet...lol

JoAnn (51)

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
We are he 61 she 62 and we just started getting into this so if we are to old why do I still get hard and she wants to have sex all the time???????????

Astor FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I began calling myself a senior when i began drawing Social Security and getting senior discounts hell why not! So I am a naughtysenior just enjoying life.

Jacksonville Beach FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Well we keep getting mailings from AARP and we did belong to it in08 but we seen no benefit so I guess that means we are seniors even though most people think my wife is in her mid to late 20's lol. Wish we knew what keeps her looking so young we would apply for a patent!

Norm&Sharon

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
I have seen some senior women on this site that will put alot of younger women to shame in the looks and sexuality department. I have been with a couple ladies over 55 and will tell you it was some of the greatest sex I've ever had. It seems they bring a different energy to sex that younger ladies lack.

I agree it not about the number but the mindset. I am 48 and am far more sexually stronger than when I was younger. I can control and even reverse my orgasm ( thanks keglle) which results in sex as long as I want.

May hats off to the senior women on here and thanks for being a part of the community, your beauty and wisdom are an great example for all of us.

Mrs. Robinson ummmmm!

Peace, Love and Respect, jubambd

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
At our age, if we're not playing on the weekend, sometimes we lounge in front of the TV and catch up on what we've missed. Other times we grope and fuck each other into oblivion. Sometimes you're old, sometimes you're not. Make no mistake, senior, no matter what age you consider it to be, is NOT dead. lol

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
Age is a number, its how you are.......

Belhaven NC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I like the part about following the SS guidlines. I like it best because it seems they move the age up on a regular basis. I know that is to screw hard working people out of their money but I dont want to be senior anything for another 20 years--LOL. I am 48 and the hubby is 51. We are in pretty good shape and healthy. He is in as good a shape as he was 20 years ago. Still moves like he is 30 and works a lot of hours. In bed I think he is better now than when he was younger. He says " SENIOR" is over 60 and that 50, with the age people live to now---is middle aged--LOL. I know a few late 50 to 60 year olds that are in fantastic shape and can out do young bulls in bed--LOL.

Deridder LA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
we also agree with Blacktie...that is a great answer. we are seniors by aarp standards and blackties standards.

Fort Collins CO
Username hidden
(192 posts)
well, i am retired..... grey hair...... still able to get around... so, i guess i am a senior...... would be great to become involved with 60 crowd in n e pa..... wil happily reply to any messages...... best to all! ed

Scranton PA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 75   End
TOPIC: What is considered senior