What is considered senior : Swingers Discussion 113459
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhat is considered senior
TOPIC: What is considered senior
Created by: jjsdjs97
Original Starting post for this thread:
How do you define senior, is there a certain age in this lifestyle that determines this? Or do we follow social security guide-lines lol Just curious here.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are having a helluva time trying to find other good, mature cpls. All kinds of overtures from younger dudes telling me how much they like older women. I tell them I do too. Many of our swinging friends of long standing have dropped out because of health issues, loss of interest, trouble in finding other suitable playmates, etc. Sometimes we feel like maybe we should drop out of the LS and take up croquet, or something. Anyway....that's our rant for the day...

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
If you are 50+, bi or str8, married or single/divorced/widowed and still playful and naughty, there is no reason to not go for it so long as you do it safely ! It's why there are so many 50+ mature couples, men and women on SLS ! At age 57 and also bi, I'm no longer a stud but I still know how to make a kitty purr or a lion roar ;)

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(235 posts)
We get discounts at most restaurants now...guess that make us seniors...funny feeling though! We both look way younger and act WAY younger!!!

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
BiFYorkCpl. I seldom find myself at a loss for words. But alas i find i havent the eloquence to express just how lovely you are.. I tip my hat to you Darlin. Smiling warmly.. Taing your hand in mine and kissing it gently. I bow to you. You my dear are truly a wonderful examplee of womanhood. I was right .. A head turner. lol

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(60 posts)
You have access to private pics now, Tex.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
That "darlin'" thing will get me every single time! Sigh...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
BiF york cpl You may be niddle aged, but my o my, what a head turned.. I just had to look at y'alls profile.. Glad i did darlin. This ole cowboy tips his hat to you.

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(60 posts)
Just as it's a good thing to be honest about weight, we feel it's also a good thing to make sure the age you state in your profile matches the age you profess in your postings. An oversight here and there is forgivable.

I guess we might be considered on the cusp of being "senior." I'm beyond middle aged (unless I live to be 98, which I doubt!), so there's that "in between" thing where I'm not sure I can be called middle age and not sure about being called senior.

It doesn't matter to me...I can fit in, or not, in most groups. I've always enjoyed being around younger people, and I've always enjoying being around older people. Most of the time, our swing friends tend to be ten years or so younger, but we certainly, certainly, certainly enjoy swing friends who are ten years or so older as well. A lot of times I'm the oldest person in a play group. I don't mind.

In fact, both of us have said, and still say, we like "older women," or "older men" and always have. Why should that change?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Just because we are getting older in numbers . doesn't mean we aren't getting better. lol We aren't impulsive , weve learned that something are best taken slowly. Being more in tune with ourselves and our partners.We have honed our skills. Life is a learning experience and we have years of experience to share. I am 55 years young and feel i have gained from experience . So lets just have fun and if younger people find us too old.. I think it's their loss.Hell i still fell young at heart and mind,, Love to spend time in foreplay.. I've learned the value of it .Not getting in a hurry, Savoring the time spent building to the ultimate goal of giving and receiving pleasure. Well thats my opinion.lol

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(60 posts)
You had me at "proclivities." Vocabulary is a turn on (and what a nice body!).

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 75   End
TOPIC: What is considered senior