What are the age differances between yourselves and those you play with : Swingers Discussion 1494861021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhat are the age differances between yourselves and those you play with
TOPIC: What are the age differances between yourselves and those you play with
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
M I agree.

You are who you are. Who are these people trying to fool people by posting a different age or weight on their profile ? Sooner or later they have to meet people. Then it is going to bite them in the ass ( and not in a good way) There is actually a woman who keeps changing her age to be younger and younger. She is now younger than me, but she is much closer to my mothers age.

I would be upset if we were to meet people and found them to be that much older . We try to meet people around our own age. This way we have more in common.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Honesty is really the only way...we're proud of our ages and feel very good about ourselves...these are truly the best years of our lives!!!

It's just a bummer it took us so long to get here and the years ahead are so few!!!

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
We've been with people in their 20s to people in their 60s and it's all been great...there are all sorts of differences in the people we enjoy. Age doesn't matter.

I'll turn 50 this year...and I WILL post my real age, just as I post my real weight.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
2nRIVCO4fun ...we'd jump at the chance to meet the 2 of you, if you ever head east let us know!

We don't really have an age requirement but almost everyone half our age that has contacted us has been a male with the attitude that he can do for the wife what the hubby can't!!!

We tried a test on another site, (we're guessing the results would be the same here!) we took our ages off the front page and them buried deep in our profile...we had all sorts of folks of all ages contacting us, when we told them our age nobody continued to respond/write. Apparently we look great as long as you're only guess our age by how we look!!!

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
We now only contact couples 50 or older. We also post our true age...since we don't want to start any relationship on dishonesty. However even with our actual ages posted we still occasionally have a couple in there 30's contact us. We've only had one couple in that age range follow through. We have played at home parties with couples in there late 30's early 40's, many times. Two of those couples have told us later they would have never have contacted us or even responded to us on SLS because of our age. However, since they met us in person in a social environment... they realized they had not even consider our age when they made their decision to play with us. Age is only a number when you have other issues to consider. When your limited to a few sentences and a couple of faceless pictures...age is just as good of a search filter, as the word bi-curious.

Canyon Lake CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
"Both of us look younger than we are. "

Is that why your listed age is considerably different than what you just stated in your post? I know we look for honesty for starters. The rest is not really defined. Especially because we are ten years apart. But we generally don't approach people younger than 50. However, we get approached by them more often than we would have thought.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
We dont worry about age. We are more concerned with attitude and openness.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Probably you'll have the best luck with couples within 5 years of your ages, but you can never tell for sure. We have had couples 20 years younger be interested. I have to say we've only been with couples a few years older than we are. I guess at our age, couples more than a few years older are already dead! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I am never quite sure where to draw the age line when contacting other couples. I`ll soon be 65 and her 64.On the average what would be the youngest age for a couple that might be interested in playing with us? Both of us look younger than we are.

West Frankfort IL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: What are the age differances between yourselves and those you play with