What are the age differances between yourselves and those you play with : Swingers Discussion 149486
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhat are the age differances between yourselves and those you play with
TOPIC: What are the age differances between yourselves and those you play with
Created by: jarheadandbabbs
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am never quite sure where to draw the age line when contacting other couples. I`ll soon be 65 and her 64.On the average what would be the youngest age for a couple that might be interested in playing with us? Both of us look younger than we are.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We agree with Seduction4Two, as long as the other parties are comfortable in their skin, and fun is #1 on everyone's list, age,weight, last high school attended, none of that stuff matters. XO Doug-52; Sherry-41

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Age isn't really a factor with us. It's more of a personality/do we mesh thing. We never plan on "playing"... Should getting intimate come into play, it's just icing on the cake! It's all about the person(s) we guess. d&t

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(207 posts)
We are both in our mid-60s. We have played with couple in their late 70s and as young as in their early thiries. She has had at least one tadpole under 30. We find many younger single males ready and willing to be her boytoy. Younger women are much rarer. We do not make approaches to couples under 45 or so. BUT, we never turn down an offer from a younger couple based on age alone. We attended a party once with six couples over 60 and one couple of about 35. The 35 year olds had real trouble keeping up.

Jerseyville IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
well its up to you but i have no age limit the older the vine the sweeter the wine, iam 56 and yes have had the best time playing with a women 36 years my senior i hope we all can play till the end comes why not . have fun and be safe. happy holidays to all.

Hudson FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
When I was 18, my twin sister and I went on a cruise as a graduation present, and at our table we met a couple in their 50's and their friends, 40's to 50's. It the week we discovered what "swingers" were. It was the hotest sex of my life all week long with these women, and men. I developed a thing for older women ever since. Now that I am in my 50's I still like older women, but have been moving backward and like them younger and younger.

Lincoln NE
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I like the idea of just letting the line draw itself by remaining open to any legal age, but I must admit to my searches looking for those over 35

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(383 posts)
At our ages, (64 & 62), we would never contact anyone under age 50. If, however, we were at a club or party, we would never ask anyone how old they are if they showed an interest in us.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Starz.... I agree with you, although I think that sentiment is slowly changing. The 'cougar phenomenon' may be a sign that these phobias are subsiding. I certainly hope so. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
I've heard the "If I'm old enough to be your mother" reason. However, ironically and fortunately, most of those who gave those reasons eventually came around and changed their mind. They are some of the most rewarding connections that I've enjoyed.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
Late sixties here. My couple is, wife 47, husband 58. We're good friends aside from swinging. We're involved with other social activities as well.

I've been with several other couples, always with the lady a lot younger than myself.

I love my present couple, we are good friends, but I l would also like to be involved with someone closer to my own age.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: What are the age differances between yourselves and those you play with