Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › WHAT ABOUT SCREAMERS
TOPIC: WHAT_ABOUT_SCREAMERS
Created by: jarheadandbabbs
Original Starting post for this thread:
I love screamers . The more noise they make the more aroused I get. Guess I like to feel like I am really doing her some good.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 12
User Details are only visible to members.
A few years ago we were at our camper at Avalon nudist resort on a warm spring day in the middle of the week. Had the windows open and enjoying the warm breeze and each other. She’s a screamer…. Period. So we finish up, take a nice warm outdoors shower and relax for the rest of the day.

That Friday, we are having dinner in the lodge, family style, with a couple that owns a condo on the property. Small talk on family and nudist activities when the husband brings up that he had hear a woman screaming the other day and listened and realized it was screams of passion. Giving our best poker face we made it through dinner.

Really didn’t think the distance from their condo and our camper one could hear anything, we’re talking a quarter mile. Guess sound is like water – flows down hill.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(210 posts)
I look at it as a verbal report card.

Marysville WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
The 1st time a experienced a "Screamer" she scared the hell out of me. I thought "Holy Shit" the neighbors are gonna call the cops. It was in an apartment. She was fine while we were humping but when she had an orgasm she let out this blood curdling scream that would wake the dead. The neighbors must have thought she was being tortured by some sex criminal. My Dick went limp and all I could think of was getting dressed and wait for the cops to bust the door down. She finally calmed me down and explained that it was normal for her and her neighbors were used to it. She said her neighbors always knew when she's getting laid. We had a good laugh then she finished me.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Screaming is good; howling is bad!

Lake Hamilton FL
Username hidden
(46 posts)
i do so0 love a screamers that way i know i am pleaseing her, just give me a woman that love to moan and scream as i eat her pussy to many cums and then as i slide my cock into her. the more she scram the harder i get.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(287 posts)
I am VERY noisy as I am multi-o and do let my partner know each time he pushes me over the edge. My hunnybunny is also very noisy at "the end".

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(324 posts)
Picked up a screamer the other night. So annoying ! 20 minutes of HELP HELP HELP LOL

Phila PA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
He's quiet. I'm not.

Unless commanded to be.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
We're both screamers;-).

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(156 posts)
Hello, The intimate sounds of Pleasure both screaming and moaning, is exactly what I desire to hear when I'm with a couple or a lady. If she is having those multiple orgasms, then I know I'm pleasing her, which is very important. There were however, ladies I have been with who seem to verbally hold back when climaxing, and that's Ok too. Their squirting made up for it. I enjoy couples and ladies who are enjoying me. That's what this lifestyle is all about. Thanks for listening, John

New York NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 12
TOPIC: WHAT ABOUT SCREAMERS
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.