Vintage years : Swingers Discussion 126135
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersVintage years
TOPIC: Vintage years
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
~smile~ Just thought I'd post a thread. So would or could the vintage swinger years be the 40 and early 50's something crowd? Or at least if one of the couple is in that age range?

I'm not sure I've ever read or heard of the vintage years.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nice:)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
My vanilla 30 something friends seem to send me a lot of seniors jokes....We aspire to be as fun in or golden years...LMPAO !! Just thought I'd dust off the thread with a joke...enjoy

Parking Ticket

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket... We went up to him and said, 'Come on man, how about giving a vintage citizen a break?'

He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi turd. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires. So my wife called him a shit-head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, we didn't care... We came into town by bus and the car had an Obama sticker. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at our age.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3884 posts)
Use it or lose it!

As an older friend of mine once said, "Jim, let me tell you what it's like to be 80. Everything that's supposed to be flexible is stiff, and everything that's supposed to be stiff is flexible!"

Gosh, I can hardly wait!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Well, I guess we would have to say 60s -- and getting damn close to the 70s. Everything still works, btw...

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(561 posts)
Yes...60 plus would be something more like it.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
just another way of saying senior swinger 60 plus

Jacksonville Beach FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
cheech and bong...strawberry papers and jock hating ~grin~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3884 posts)
Staying in this thread: A vintage topic...That 70's show we love it. I was a child of the 70's and can relate to the shows writing first hand. My wife is a child of the 80's and some of the stuff she's like why are you laughing so hard...lol

Butt the bottom line is High-skool years are high school years.

Porky's is more like the high school that I went to down in Florida.

Does anyone have any vintage HS humor to share?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3884 posts)
Vintage...not exactly antique, but certainly worth some consideration. Vintage cars, vintage wine, vintage designer clothes...all highly coveted and enjoyed by those who use them. That may be the key. Rare, sought out, one of a kind...

Applies?

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
~smile~ Just thought I'd post a thread. So would or could the vintage swinger years be the 40 and early 50's something crowd? Or at least if one of the couple is in that age range?

I'm not sure I've ever read or heard of the vintage years.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3884 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Vintage years