Time for new equipemnt : Swingers Discussion 147407101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersTime for new equipemnt
TOPIC: Time for new equipemnt
Created by: lifecaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
Having just gone through a bout of "C" my Dr. has suggested that I consider and implant. Any others care to share if the have a three peice pump. If you don't wish to post just send me a message. Also to answer an earlier thread about age, your to old when your dead. Thanks Mike
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Been there, done that, did not buy the shirt because word of mouth advertising did a better job. Recommend it to anyone, wish IL had done it years ago.

Northport AL

Username hidden
(5 posts)
What a difference. Now that I have a three piece implant I feel like I'm 20 again. Only difference is that I can go for as long as my partner desires and when ever she wants. Modern medicine is great.

Garland TX

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Due to diabites, I had a three piece pump implanted about seven years ago with very good results. It has never failed to work and all my playmates have enjoyed the fact that It will stay up as long as they want it to. The downside is that my penis is a little shorter than before (the tubes do not go all the way to the end of the head) but is as big or bigger around. You will lose about half inch in length. Iwas about 7 inches and now about 6.5 Another plus is that even when you are not pumped up you are bigger (makes a nice bulge in your jeans) and it does get noticed! A young friend of mine told me that his girlfriend ( a teenager) made remark the the old man was hung(the jokes on her LOL)

Franklin VA

Username hidden
(36 posts)
I don't have any experience with an implant, but article I once read said that personal hygiene was critical. That particular area was vulnerable to infections, and any that developed were tough to control and potentially dangerous. Don't recall the source of the info, sorry. I'd personnally go with one of the vacuum systems if I were looking for mechanical assistance to help ED probs. Mr. C

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
Hey ! Just saw your question..I went to a seminar a cpl yrs. ago and the dr. explained the whole procedure to the group..He made it sound very simple but obviously for severe impotense in my opinion..They had a retired cop who had the procedure done at the seminar..He raved about it and said hes more popular with the ladies than he ever was lol...Almost made me wish i needed it but not yet..I think i would try it if i needed it..Good luck

Phila PA

Username hidden
(217 posts)
lakedweller, welcome to the forums.

Freeland MI

Username hidden
(241 posts)
I really wish someone with experience with this 3 piece pump would give us input. I would like to know from the male perspective and from his female partner both the pluses and minuses. Don't need it yet, but the day is coming and I hope to enjoy penetration until I die.

Northport AL

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Having just gone through a bout of "C" my Dr. has suggested that I consider and implant. Any others care to share if the have a three peice pump. If you don't wish to post just send me a message.

Also to answer an earlier thread about age, your to old when your dead.

Thanks Mike

Garland TX

Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Time for new equipemnt