Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Swingle Single Seniors are out there
TOPIC: Swingle_Single_Seniors_are_out_there
« Prev  1 
1 to 8 of 8
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm twice divorced and bisexual and was in the lifestyle in a huge and always exciting way with my 1st wife. It's been in my blood since I was between 25 and 30 years old. At the time of our breakup I was 45 years old and felt I was in my prime as a single man again. I was a bachelor for 3 years and had no trouble regularly meeting other women, men and couples for sex and/or swinging. I then remarried and my 2nd wife was 180 degrees opposite my 1st wife. I gave up the lifestyle for her for 8 years before we parted company. I was 56 at the time. I jumped back into my bi swinging ways almost immediately and was very successful meeting couples, women and men for casual FWB sex. But very suddenly when I was 59 everything slowed down. Even bi couples my age were looking for younger men. I met absolutely zero kinky women of any age who were looking for male swing partners, especially bisexual males. The one area where I have thrived is in meeting bi married men for mm fun. I've also been involved in mm group sex with 2 or more men on a few occasions. I'm not discouraged, however I am disappointed that only a precious few women and couples near my age and in/near my heavily populated area are actively seeking men like me. I have to believe they are out there, but I use a half-dozen adult sites seeking them out with little success. I search profiles diligently and te cupboards seem to be bare. If you're a older, mature woman or bi friendly couple in the NW Atlanta Cobb County suburbs seriously looking for mature fun/nudity/swinging and a safe mature FWB, I'm here ! I'm all but jumping up and down and waving at passers-by on street corners with a sign hanging off me saying BISEXUAL SWINGER" LOL However I am doing it online with not much luck :( I'm 63 now and at this point in my life, if it weren't for other bi guys like me, I'd be getting no sex at all.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Why just single ladies? There are many couples who would enjoy your company. Don't cut your self short. Married ladies enjoy playing also.

Montezuma NM
Username hidden
(64 posts)
well I lost my late wife 4 years ago,When thru hel after she passed.It took me a long time just to get back to the land of the living.I got two strile against me to start I am now 65 and single.Been in and out of the lifestyle<had years of meeting great people nopw I am single again.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
theres not much you can do, its of where you live ,your looks, and most of all, the size of your tools and where it gets you .If your wanted someone will get you. Good luck.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1072 posts)
well I lost my wife last sept,we had been in the lifestyle for many years and now I single again, I so hard being 63 and trying to find swinger my age, I still looking and hoping to find someone that don't mind playing with a horny older male.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Well, Frisky, my partner and I actually met on EHarmony!! LOL! Seriously. Both of our spouses had died from terminal illnesses at fairly young ages. He and his late wife were in the LS. I was not, although "experimented" in my 20s. After we had been dating for a while, he told me about the LS and it peaked my curiousity. We went down to RoofTop for a long weekend with one of his LS cpl friends. Had the best time of my life! What an introduction into the LS! We are still friends with this other cpl and even go on vacations with them. So, you might want to go on other reputable, paid (and identity checked) dating websites. You never know who'll you'll meet out there!

Username hidden
(223 posts)
There are many seniors that become singles as a result of the death of a spouse or divorce (very common with seniors). Myself, I had 30 active years in the Lifestyle (Maryland) and then suddenly BAM! I was single again. What's a fellow to do when you are no longer a couple but still have the desire?

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
« Prev  1 
1 to 8 of 8
TOPIC: Swingle Single Seniors are out there
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.