Swingers clubs where we wouldn't feel out of place : Swingers Discussion 191185
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersSwingers clubs where we wouldn't feel out of place
TOPIC: Swingers clubs where we wouldn't feel out of place
Created by: bss954
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife would like to go to a swingers club in Central or south Florida, however it appears that everyone would be about half our age, and they would probably resent having old farts like us crash their party.

Is anyone here from Florida that know of any good clubs where there are others close to our age?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JayZ: can't imagine going to a party without having a few glasses of wine! They start "early", how early? We would be interested in this......would they allow us to bring our own bottle of wine? It just relaxes us, we don't drink to get drunk. I have often said that if I win the lottery, I'll build a swingers club in Central FL!! We need one!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
In the Orlando and Tampa area's, Club Relate(net) has parties several saturdays a month. They are a mature club that understands and appreciate the more 'seasoned' of us. They do not allow smoking, alcohol at the party, drugs of any kind and use the 'no thank you, but thanks for asking' rule. They start early, and usually end early, so no all night/late night fiasco's. If you want to play or watch, enjoy being naked with others, get past the 'masturbation' part and come join the party!

Saint Cloud FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We spent three days at Caliente in Tampa, post a lifestyle cruise. Plenty of us folks there

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
hotirish, I agree with you now about Rooftop in Hollywood, FL being a dump. The last time we stayed there, August 2012, there were lots of problems. I wrote about it in another thread. What I wrote over a year ago was true then, and what I wrote in August was also true. The place has gone downhill, mostly due to poor daily housekeeping.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Okay, just looked at your profile - you have as the headliner: "Wife dumped me" WTF??!!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Don't waste your time in Key West at the Garden of Eden! That place sucks, and not in a good way!! Most of the younger crowd won't even get nude. Old dudes in the corner jerking off and bitchy bartenders! RoofTop is a dump! Sorry. We live in Florida. Hot Spot out in redneckville - Do NOT go there. Unless you are into crappy surroundings, weird people and smoking inside. Hollywood: Go to Harrison's Wine bar - there is a Ramada Inn across the street Ft. Lauderdale: Go to Trapeze - mixed crowd Land of Lakes - near Tampa: Caliente - but only go when there is a LS take over, or you will have to deal with the nudists that aren't into swinging. These are the ones that we have been to, so we know.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Try the Garden of Eden in Key West. all ages are there.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Remember this,,, it is the ppl attending the party's , that make or break,,, the time or sucess you have at the club or event,,, good luck and have fun. P.s. aways keep an open mind,,, at what you see,,, things will look different when the play starts..

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(278 posts)
We're going to Caliente next weekend, January 20 and 21st and we're hoping to pick up a man for my wife to play with. Hopefully the crowd won't all be in their 20s. Friday night is apparently just another night, but Saturday is an AAHZ Naughty Schoolgirl Party, and I'm hoping it won't be all young kids.

Winter Park FL
Username hidden
(42 posts)
We've stayed at Rooftop Resort in Hollywood, FL a few times. While the majority of the guests were younger, there were several couples our age and older. Everyone was nice and those who wanted to play with the younger crowd had all of their needs met. Like any club, I suspect the mix of the crowd (including personalities, desires, kinks, compatibility, etc.) changes every time and will determine the tone of the playtime. We've never attended their weekend dance clubs but had a great time with fewer people running around during the week.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Swingers clubs where we wouldn't feel out of place