Size : Swingers Discussion 1513031047
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersSize
TOPIC: Size
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   47 to 55 of 55 
User Details are only visible to members.
So have we figured out yet this thread is driven by two males who haven't got laid as quickly and numerously as they expected. Therefore need to whine and blame it on shameless females with unreasonable size expectations?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I think size is a preference, and preferences have no logic to them, they are just an individuals choice. Why do some men like large breasts, and others small? Why do some people like large partners, and others like stick figures??

Everything I have EVER read seems to confirm that for the vast majority, it's what you do with the equipment, male or female, rather than the size of it. I have actually had several conversations with women who were VERY uncomfortable with a larger than average penis.

Mount Vernon IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
hung men =pain to me. Give me mr average length any day.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Sin

his question and what people state they are looking for are two different things.

if a profile states they want a hung male that does not specifically reference the link to great sex. it just might be the idea of a novelty. if i were fat and pudgy had big hairy lovehandles my wife might be tempted to request, via her profile, that she was seeking a swimmer or runner for something different. that does not equate to better sex.

i have rarely, if ever heard a woman say she equates a hung male with great sex.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
I am one woman who differs. I like the variety of different sizes and shapes, what you can do with it, but even more, what you can do with your hands and fingers, as that's my favorite and most intense way to orgasm.

Get me there, and who cares what size you are.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
jinx and minx, i understand what Bullfrog is saying. I bet ,as i have been more than once, been told, what do you think you are going to do with that,i like em big. Why some women want men with big cocks only, well thats what they prefer,,, so be it. Sooner later they will become very loney when men will not have anything to do people with high expections, re big cocks only. j&m read the profiles,you will see how many women want big only. Just my view ,as my 6 and a bit will have do. it's not the size ,its all how you wiggle your worm, and the woman knows what to do with it. LOL.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Bullfrog...

why do you think people think that? do you think you do?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
Well to put it simple ,as one woman told me, i like it long,. I ask why?, she says i like the feeling of being full . I say ok, but not all men have big cocks. She says thats his problem. I say perhaps until you fine yourself with a problem known as the Flip. You see we are not all the same size, so does size matter, to some yes, to others it all in the way the two play. Note i back this statement with medical facts. iIwork for three doctors.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Why are so many people think to have good sex you must have a big cock

Ozone Park NY
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   47 to 55 of 55 
TOPIC: Size