Size : Swingers Discussion 1513031042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersSize
TOPIC: Size
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   42 to 51 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMFAO!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Why are so many people think to have good sex you must have a big cock"

Because certain things lose their tightness as us women get older. Age turns our nice tight small pussy into a lose bottomless pit. The only way our big pussies can feel anything is by having a big cock.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
LOL I can't get over those commercials.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Yeah Looking, order the Enzyte. So yo ucan get that doufus look on your face like the huys in the commercials ;-) I'd rather have the 70's husband in the Profresso Soup commercial.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
and here I was getting ready to order the ENZYTE..... LOL well i can save the stamp for something else LMAO

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
So have we figured out yet this thread is driven by two males who haven't got laid as quickly and numerously as they expected. Therefore need to whine and blame it on shameless females with unreasonable size expectations?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I think size is a preference, and preferences have no logic to them, they are just an individuals choice. Why do some men like large breasts, and others small? Why do some people like large partners, and others like stick figures??

Everything I have EVER read seems to confirm that for the vast majority, it's what you do with the equipment, male or female, rather than the size of it. I have actually had several conversations with women who were VERY uncomfortable with a larger than average penis.

Mount Vernon IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
hung men =pain to me. Give me mr average length any day.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17686 posts)
Sin

his question and what people state they are looking for are two different things.

if a profile states they want a hung male that does not specifically reference the link to great sex. it just might be the idea of a novelty. if i were fat and pudgy had big hairy lovehandles my wife might be tempted to request, via her profile, that she was seeking a swimmer or runner for something different. that does not equate to better sex.

i have rarely, if ever heard a woman say she equates a hung male with great sex.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
I am one woman who differs. I like the variety of different sizes and shapes, what you can do with it, but even more, what you can do with your hands and fingers, as that's my favorite and most intense way to orgasm.

Get me there, and who cares what size you are.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   42 to 51 of 55   End
TOPIC: Size