Size : Swingers Discussion 1513031051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersSize
TOPIC: Size
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am one woman who differs. I like the variety of different sizes and shapes, what you can do with it, but even more, what you can do with your hands and fingers, as that's my favorite and most intense way to orgasm.

Get me there, and who cares what size you are.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7108 posts)
jinx and minx, i understand what Bullfrog is saying. I bet ,as i have been more than once, been told, what do you think you are going to do with that,i like em big. Why some women want men with big cocks only, well thats what they prefer,,, so be it. Sooner later they will become very loney when men will not have anything to do people with high expections, re big cocks only. j&m read the profiles,you will see how many women want big only. Just my view ,as my 6 and a bit will have do. it's not the size ,its all how you wiggle your worm, and the woman knows what to do with it. LOL.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
Bullfrog...

why do you think people think that? do you think you do?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
Well to put it simple ,as one woman told me, i like it long,. I ask why?, she says i like the feeling of being full . I say ok, but not all men have big cocks. She says thats his problem. I say perhaps until you fine yourself with a problem known as the Flip. You see we are not all the same size, so does size matter, to some yes, to others it all in the way the two play. Note i back this statement with medical facts. iIwork for three doctors.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
Why are so many people think to have good sex you must have a big cock

Ozone Park NY

Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
TOPIC: Size