Simply Living Silver : Swingers Discussion 158652101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersSimply Living Silver
TOPIC: Simply Living Silver
Created by: Mark_Carmen
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well, I went to my first Silver meet in Camarillo, CA. The Silver group is aimed at couples who are over 50 years old. I turn 57 this year, so I thought what the heck might as well check it out. I wish I had joined up with this crew years ago. Yes there are a lot of wrinkles and gray hair but like the saying goes: There maybe snow on the roof but there is a hot fire burning in the furnace! This group likes to party! The women have come to an age where they are truly comfortable with themselves. I should also add; there were a few dang good looking GMILFs! I have not been to a place where the women were so forward and at ease, with group sex. I had one gal take me in her hand. She looked me straight in the eye and said: " I want you to put a condom on this and fuck me." So I did... And a few others. I also want to add: K, who was my date sent me a really nice note for taking her, as she had a really good time too. Although the gents are also older; most were in good shape and capable of pleasing the women. I met couples who have been swinging for 35 years or more. The Simply Silver events are spread out all over California. About every other month. Some events are planned to last all weekend long. There are a couple of RV camp outs during the summer months. Even if your not quite "silver" and you like to play, as in being a "for real couple" you just might want to think about fibbing about your age. I really don't think anyone is going to throw you out as long as you and yours get naked and join the party

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello Mark,

How very kind of you. But what's the deal, we haven't seen you in a while, check the calender on our profile and please join us again for some more fun.

Hey, just because we're Silver doesn't mean we can't have fun. Maybe just not as many times in one night..wink

John

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
I agree. This group is has a fantastic people and I enjoy socializing with them. And the cruise was just incredible.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Well, I went to my first Silver meet in Camarillo, CA. The Silver group is aimed at couples who are over 50 years old. I turn 57 this year, so I thought what the heck might as well check it out. I wish I had joined up with this crew years ago. Yes there are a lot of wrinkles and gray hair but like the saying goes: There maybe snow on the roof but there is a hot fire burning in the furnace! This group likes to party! The women have come to an age where they are truly comfortable with themselves. I should also add; there were a few dang good looking GMILFs! I have not been to a place where the women were so forward and at ease, with group sex. I had one gal take me in her hand. She looked me straight in the eye and said: " I want you to put a condom on this and fuck me." So I did... And a few others. I also want to add: K, who was my date sent me a really nice note for taking her, as she had a really good time too. Although the gents are also older; most were in good shape and capable of pleasing the women. I met couples who have been swinging for 35 years or more. The Simply Silver events are spread out all over California. About every other month. Some events are planned to last all weekend long. There are a couple of RV camp outs during the summer months. Even if your not quite "silver" and you like to play, as in being a "for real couple" you just might want to think about fibbing about your age. I really don't think anyone is going to throw you out as long as you and yours get naked and join the party

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Simply Living Silver